Munich Segway Tour
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small-group tour
Highlights of the tour include:
- Hofgarten, Royal Gardens
- The Walking Man icon
- Englischer Garten
- Deutsches Museum
- Viktualienmarkt (farmers market)
- Residenz (former Royal residence)
- Jewish Museum
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Munich Segway Tour
- Segway Tour
- Native English speaking guide
- Wet weather ponchos in case of rain
- Segway orientation session (30 minutes)
- Food and drink at our lunch/snack break
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- The maximum number of passengers on this tour is eight
- Participants must weigh between 100lbs and 250 lbs (approx 45kg and 110kg) to ride a Segway
- A damage deposit of 200 Euros per customer is payable at the beginning of the tour. The amount can be held on a Visa, Mastercard or Amex which is canceled at the end of the tour or can be paid in Euro's and returned at the conclusion of the tour.
- Minimum age is 16 years
- Riders must have the ability to make motions such as climbing and descending stairs without assistance.
- Participants must possess a valid drivers license
Reviewed by: Dan, August 2014
This was the best tour we took during our two week visit to Europe. Mat the guide is an expatriate Brit who was funny and interesting and guided us through some of the landmarks in Munich near the altstadt (old city). Not only was it informative about the early history of Munich, but also of the Nazi impact on the city and the effects of the war. But, this is the educational part of a tour that is also really a barrel of fun as you zip through Munich on a Segway. Learning to use it is a snap (it was our first time and we are both 58 years old), and riding it is a gas! We got some interesting looks from bystanders as we cruised down the streets, along the river, and through the park.
Definitely worth doing.
Reviewed by: Brian D, August 2014
5 star experience !!!! Mat, our tour guide was absolutely fantastic! Completely knowledgable covering vast amounts of interesting history we would have otherwise missed out on. Been home 2 weeks and can't stop thinking about it!!!