Munich Segway Tour
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small-group tour
Highlights of the tour include:
- Hofgarten, Royal Gardens
- The Walking Man icon
- Englischer Garten
- Deutsches Museum
- Viktualienmarkt (farmers market)
- Residenz (former Royal residence)
- Jewish Museum
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Munich Segway Tour
- Segway Tour
- Native English speaking guide
- Wet weather ponchos in case of rain
- Segway orientation session (30 minutes)
- Food and drink at our lunch/snack break
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- The maximum number of passengers on this tour is eight
- Participants must weigh between 100lbs and 250 lbs (approx 45kg and 110kg) to ride a Segway
- A damage deposit of 200 Euros per customer is payable at the beginning of the tour. The amount can be held on a Visa, Mastercard or Amex which is canceled at the end of the tour or can be paid in Euro's and returned at the conclusion of the tour.
- Minimum age is 16 years
- Riders must have the ability to make motions such as climbing and descending stairs without assistance.
- Participants must possess a valid drivers license
Reviewed by: Peter T, June 2014
Great tour and Segways are a great toy. The tour guide Matt was knowledgable and very easy to relate to.
Reviewed by: Jessica E, June 2014
Our segway tour with Matt was great. He was very knowledgeable about the city of Munich and even customized our tour once he found we were interested in seeing churches. He had a funny personality and was easy on the eyes. :) The segways were easy to ride, even for my 70 yr old parents. I would highly recommend this tour.