There's no better way to explore Munich than by bike. You decide where to go, where to stop and all at your own pace. Take this opportunity to pre-book bike rental and feel the freedom of the city! Munich is one of Europe's most cycle-friendly cities, offering miles of cycle paths throughout it's famously "green" center and it's equally picturesque environs. The surrounding Bavarian countryside is a cyclist's paradise. Get your own set of wheels and let the cycle paths lead you wherever you choose.
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
For example, ride to Konigsplatz (within minutes from the bike collection point), or through the beautiful Old Town center. You can also coast along the banks of the river Isar for a few kilometers or spend an afternoon cruising through the enormous Englischer Garten (Munich's Central Park). There, you can pause for a cold Bavarian beer at the Chinese Tower - one of our world-famous beer gardens. Think of Munich as one great excuse for a bike ride!
Bike rental is an affordable sightseeing choice, and the bike collection point is located in the center of town in the main train station. There is a wide range of bikes to choose from and the friendly English-speaking staff will give you tips on what to see and where to go and can provide you with bike accessories and route maps. All bikes are high quality, well-maintained, and come equipped with cycle path maps, baskets and locks.
Munich Bike Rental
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Munich Central Train Station (Hauptbahnhof)
- At your leisure, please collect your bike anytime between 9am and 6pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
3-Speed City Bike hire for 24 consecutive hours
3-Speed City Bike hire for 48 consecutive hours
3-Speed City Bike hire for 72 consecutive hours
21-Speed Trekking Bike hire for 24 consecutive hours
21-Speed Trekking Bike hire for 48 consecutive hours
21-Speed Trekking Bike hire for 72 consecutive hours
Munich Bike Rental
- Hire of fully-equipped bike with cycle path maps, basket and bike lock
- Friendly staff available to give tips on what to see and provide you with bike accessories and route maps
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you require seats for infants, please arrange separately (as required) upon bike collection, and small surcharge will be payable direct.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
My shopping cart
Items in my shopping cart: 0
Find things to do
Dachau Concentration Camp Memorial Small Group Tour from Munich
Munich Oktoberfest Tickets and Tour
Munich Bike Tour
Munich Segway Tour
Munich Airport Private Arrival Transfer
Why book ahead?
- Save time & moneyYou won't find it cheaper online or anywhere else!
- Don't be disappointedWhen you book ahead, you are guaranteed not to miss out on popular tours & activities.
- Travel with confidenceOur providers are hand-picked, safe and reliable, so you always get what you pay for