- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Excellent value for money
- Qualified and professional pilot
- Scenic helicopter flight
- Special Offer
After taking off from Essendon Airport, your helicopter tour will take you over the Docklands, Eureka Tower, Rod Laver Arena, Melbourne Cricket Ground and the Exhibition Buildings. Everyone will have a window seat allowing for uninterrupted views and plenty of photo opportunities.
This super-saver Melbourne helicopter tour departs every Saturday and Sunday from Essendon Airport between 10am and 4pm. Simply select your preferred flight time at the time of booking and then all you need to do is report to the departure point at least 15 minutes before your selected time.
This Super-Saver Melbourne helicopter flight is a thrilling way to see the city at a great price.
Melbourne Helicopter Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Essendon Airport - approx 15-minutes from Melbourne CBD
Return Details:Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Departures between 10am and 11am. Report to the departure point by 9:45am
Departures between 11am and 12noon. Report to the departure point at 10:45am
Departures between 12noon and 1pm. Report to the departure point at 11:45am
Departures between 1pm and 2pm. Report to the departure point at 12:45pm
Departures between 2pm and 3pm. Report to the departure point at 1:45pm
Departures between 3pm and 4pm. Report to the departure point at 2:45pm
Melbourne Helicopter Tour
- 18-20 minute helicopter flight
- Informative commentary by pilot
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- There are a maximum of 3 people permitted per helicopter
- Helicopters are weight dependent for safe operations and subject to federal aviation law. Passengers weighing over 100 kilograms (220 pounds) must pay a 100% surcharge (payable direct). Passengers weighing over 136 kilograms (300 pounds) are not permitted to participate.
- According to law, passengers will be weighed before flight to confirm weights
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- As you will be flying in controlled airspace, your flight time can vary and will range between 18 and 20 minutes
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
My shopping cart
Items in my shopping cart: 0
Find things to do
Colonial Tramcar Restaurant Tour of Melbourne
Great Ocean Road Small Group Eco Tour from Melbourne
Yarra Valley Wine and Winery Tour from Melbourne
Phillip Island Penguin Small Group Eco Tour from Melbourne
Melbourne Lanes and Arcades Walking Tour
Why book ahead?
- Save time & moneyYou won't find it cheaper online or anywhere else!
- Don't be disappointedWhen you book ahead, you are guaranteed not to miss out on popular tours & activities.
- Travel with confidenceOur providers are hand-picked, safe and reliable, so you always get what you pay for