The biggest attraction on Maui is below the ocean, and the Atlantis Submarine Maui Adventure is your ticket to see it! Your once-in-a-lifetime Maui submarine tour takes you into a spectacular blue world in spacious air-conditioned comfort.
After a 15-minute trip to the dive site, you will board an Atlantis Submarine, the world's first and most technologically advanced passenger submarine. On your 45-minute underwater Maui submarine ride you'll see coral reefs and marine creatures.
To enhance your submarine experience, and help improve the marine environment, an artificial reef was created in December 2005. An aged replica of a 19th-century supply vessel was anchored to the sandy sea floor in an area that was devoid of coral reef. The resulting artificial reef is developing into a self-sustaining habitat for indigenous fish, coral and other marine life.
From December through May, you may enjoy whale watching during the ship-to-shore journey to your Maui submarine as humpback whales make their annual migration through the warm Pacific waters.
Atlantis submarine surfacing off the coast of Maui
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Departs at 9am
Departs at 10am
Departs at 11am
Departs at 12pm
Atlantis Submarine Adventure
- Complete professional narration. Japanese audio narration is also available
- Submarine dive aboard the 48-passenger submarine
- Local taxes
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Passengers must be capable of ascending and descending a near vertical ladder to board the submarine
- Total tour time is approximately 1 hour 50 minutes. Actual underwater tour time is 45 minutes
- Children must be 36 inches or taller to ride the submarine
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
My shopping cart
Items in my shopping cart: 0
Find things to do
Old Lahaina Luau Maui
Maui Whale Watch Cruise
Turtle Reef Kayak Tour
West Maui and Molokai Exclusive 45-Minute Helicopter Tour
Shared Departure Transfer: Hotel to Maui International Airport
Why book ahead?
- Save time & moneyYou won't find it cheaper online or anywhere else!
- Don't be disappointedWhen you book ahead, you are guaranteed not to miss out on popular tours & activities.
- Travel with confidenceOur providers are hand-picked, safe and reliable, so you always get what you pay for