Relax, indulge and soak up the laidback atmosphere on a Thames River lunch cruise with live jazz entertainment. You'll receive a welcome cocktail, enjoy a three-course meal, and kick back to live jazz performed by a band of acclaimed musicians.
The jazz lunch takes you cruising in style past London's famous sights, including the Houses of Parliament, London Eye, Tate Modern, Millennium Bridge, Shakespeare's Globe, St. Paul's Cathedral and Tower Bridge.
Your musical accompaniment is a live jazz band performing well known songs from the Jazz Repertoire. The music is classed as Mainstream Jazz, with a mix of fast and slow numbers and a selection from Dixieland, Trad Jazz and Smooth Jazz, enhancing your cruise experience.
- Classic Sunday Lunch Jazz Cruise: Three course lunch cruise with live entertainment
- Premier Sunday Lunch Jazz Cruise: Three course lunch cruise including one drink(soft or alcoholic) and live entertainment
Bateaux London Thames River Jazz Lunch Cruise
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Cruise departs from both Embankment Pier and Waterloo Pier
- Embankment Pier:
Boarding - 12:00 noon
Departing - 12:30pm
Boarding - 12:35pm
Return Details:Returns to Embankment Pier at 3:00pm, and Waterloo Pier at 3:15pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Thames River Lunch Jazz Cruise including 3-course lunch & live entertainment. Boat leaves at 12:15pm (boarding: 11:15am) and returns at 2:45pm.
Thames River Lunch Jazz Cruise including 3-course lunch & live entertainment. Boat leaves at 12:30pm (boarding: 12:00pm) and returns at 3pm.
Bateaux London Sunday Lunch Jazz Cruise
- Lunch cruise
- Live entertainment
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not recommended for child aged 4 and under
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Seat allocation is according to your booking, only on rare occasions will you be allocated shared seating with other guest.
- Dress code is smart casual
Itinerary:Sample Menu (subject to change without notice):
Organic Smoked Salmon: caper and shallot, Wholemeal, bread and butter, or,
Seasonal Soup of the day
Pan Roasted Breast of Chicken Herb Roasted and New Crop Potatoes, Seasonal Vegetables, Thyme Jus, or,
Main Course vegetarian
Bitter Chocolate Tart: Passion Fruit Syrup, Berry Compote
Fairtrade tea or coffee
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
My shopping cart
Items in my shopping cart: 0
Find things to do
Private Viewing of Stonehenge including Bath and Lacock
London Rock Music Tour
Wicked the Musical Theater Show
Skip the Line: Hampton Court Palace Tickets
Private Tour: Black Taxi Tour of London
Why book ahead?
- Save time & moneyYou won't find it cheaper online or anywhere else!
- Don't be disappointedWhen you book ahead, you are guaranteed not to miss out on popular tours & activities.
- Travel with confidenceOur providers are hand-picked, safe and reliable, so you always get what you pay for