Spend your Boxing Day immersed in England's rich beauty and culture, with a trip to the medieval Warwick Castle, Stratford-upon Avon and Oxford. As you travel through the rolling hills of the Cotswolds, you will pass picturesque English villages and pass sights such as the birthplace of William Shakespeare.
- Lunch included
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Seasonal Offer
A warm welcome awaits you at the medieval Warwick Castle - built in 1068 by William the Conqueror. Here you will be taken back through the castle's history to times of battles, banquets and royal ceremony. Explore the castle walls and it's dark dungeons that lurk within, or take a walk around the impressively tended gardens.
Your air-conditioned coach will then take you the short journey onto Stratford-Upon-Avon, home of the world's greatest playwright - William Shakespeare, for a fascinating panoramic tour of the town. Enjoy a photo opportunity at Shakespeare's birthplace before breaking for lunch at the popular Marlowe's Restaurant.
Pass through the rolling hills of the Cotswolds, as you travel to your next stop at the historic town of Oxford. Known as the "City of Dreaming Spires", Oxford is a vibrant city full of culture and heritage. You will take a walking tour past many of the famous colleges, and visit Christchurch where many scenes in the Harry Potter films were filmed.
We're sorry, this tour or activity is not available at this time. Please check back later.
Departure Point:Tour departs from selected central London hotels. Alternatively, tour departs from Victoria Coach Station
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Return Details:Tour returns to original point of departure between approximately 6:00pm and 6:30pm.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Warwick Castle, England
- Walking tour of Oxford
- Entry to Warwick Castle
- Blue Badge English speaking guide
- Transportation by air-conditioned coach
- Hotel pick up (selected hotels only)
- Optional gratuities
- Food and drink, unless specified
- Hotel drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Please note, Shakespeare's birthplace is closed on Boxing Day
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
My shopping cart
Items in my shopping cart: 0
Find things to do
Private Viewing of Stonehenge including Bath and Lacock
London Rock Music Tour
Wicked the Musical Theater Show
Skip the Line: Hampton Court Palace Tickets
Private Tour: Black Taxi Tour of London
Why book ahead?
- Save time & moneyYou won't find it cheaper online or anywhere else!
- Don't be disappointedWhen you book ahead, you are guaranteed not to miss out on popular tours & activities.
- Travel with confidenceOur providers are hand-picked, safe and reliable, so you always get what you pay for