Grand Canyon White Water Rafting Trip from Las Vegas
Save 7% when you travel on Saturdays and Sundays through October 31, 2015!
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a local guide
- Small-group tour
- Lunch included
Your native Hualapai guide will guide you through class 3 to class 6 rapids on your 40-mile (64km) journey through the Grand Canyon. Stops are made throughout the trip so you can discover hidden canyons and waterfalls, including Tavertine Waterfall. A boxed lunch is included which you can enjoy in the solitude of the canyon. Be sure to bring your camera for incredible photo opportunities!
At the conclusion of your rafting tour, board a 6-seater A-Star helicopter for your short transfer 4,000 feet to the rim of the Grand Canyon.
Return to the lights of Las Vegas by air-conditioned van, arriving at approximately 7:00-8:00pm.
This tour is likely to sell out so book early!
Note: The Grand Canyon operates on a 1-10 scale of rapids vs the worldwide I-VI classification
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Grand Canyon Rafting Trip from Las Vegas
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Transport by air-conditioned van
- White Water Rafting tour
- 5-minute helicopter transfer
- Local guide
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 8 years
- Please note: The helicopter ascent is weather permitting and if this is canceled, alternate transportation will be provided.
- Please note: rescheduling within 30 days of date of travel will result in a USD$25 fee per person.
- Important: In order to confirm this tour ALL traveler names must be provided as they appear on a government issued ID such as a driver's license or passport. Your tour will not be confirmed unless all names are provided.
- All travelers MUST bring a government issued ID on the day of the tour
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking
We recommend you wear shorts and t-shirt made with fast-drying material and a swimsuit underneath, tennis shoes or river type sandals (not flip-flops) and sun block.
What to Bring:
We recommend you bring a light backpack, a hat with a retention strap, sunglasses, waterproof bag for your camera (eg ziplock bag), money (for souvenirs and tips). Please do not bring valuables.
8:00am - Arrive at Peach Springs. Transfer by bus / van to the base camp at the Colorado River
9:00am - White Water Rafting Adventure, see natural waterfalls, hidden canyons and enjoy class 3-6 rapids. Boxed lunch will be served
2:30pm - Complete the rafting portion of your tour
3:00pm - Transfer by helicopter for short flight to the west rim of the Grand Canyon
3:30pm - Depart the Grand Canyon West Rim for Las Vegas by air-conditioned van
7:00pm - Arrive back in Las Vegas
** Please note all times are approximate and subject to change
If you cancel within 30 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Lorraine F, May 2015
Fantastic day out and great adventure. Would highly recommend this trip.
Reviewed by: H McCoskery M, May 2015
Excellent trip, driver to the rafting company was amazing, I did get a bit cold on the river as the water was freezing but other wise amazing trip!!