Experience Key West from the sea on this ultimate island adventure! Glide along tropical waterways around Key West and several nearby islands with your professional guide. This 26-mile Jet Ski tour will take you through the Atlantic Ocean or the Gulf of Mexico, or both!
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Go on a 26-mile Jet Ski adventure in Key West! Follow your expert guide along the water of the Atlantic Ocean or Gulf of Mexico, and enjoy plenty of ‘freestyle riding’ along the way. Be sure to bring a waterproof camera because you may be able to see a variety of wildlife, such as dolphins, stingrays, sea turtles, or manatees. Admire the southernmost point in the continental United States (the most photographed site in Key West), a WWII submarine base, mangrove islands and many other sites on your Jet Ski tour.
Ultimate Jet Ski Tour of Key West
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Tour departs from Island Water Sports
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Tour departs at 8:30am
Tour departs at 10:30am
Tour departs at 12:30pm
Tour departs at 2:30pm
Tour departs at 4:30pm
Ultimate Jet Ski Tour of Key West
- Jet Ski Island Tour of Key West
- 7.5% Sales Tax
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drink
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability.
- The driver must be 18 years or older with a photo ID, but passengers can be any age (if under 18 years, a parent must sign for them).
- You cannot participate if you're pregnant or under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Drivers under the age of 22 MUST take the Florida Boaters Safety Test (USD $3 charge)
- Security Deposit of USD $300 cash or credit card required for each Jet Ski.
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Jet skis can accommodate up to three passengers each. Book single passengers for individual jet skis
- What you should bring: Bathing suite, towel, water shoes (optional), Sunglasses (goggles are available), Sunscreen, Waterproof camera, Bottle of water
- Note: Wetsuits are available to use at the departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
My shopping cart
Items in my shopping cart: 0
Find things to do
Key West Hop-On Hop-Off Trolley Tour
Champagne Celebration Sunset Cruise
Shipwreck Snorkel and Wild Dolphin Encounter
Key West Island T’ing: Sail, Snorkel and Kayak Adventure
Key West Dolphin Watch and Snorkel Cruise
Why book ahead?
- Save time & moneyYou won't find it cheaper online or anywhere else!
- Don't be disappointedWhen you book ahead, you are guaranteed not to miss out on popular tours & activities.
- Travel with confidenceOur providers are hand-picked, safe and reliable, so you always get what you pay for