Visit Pearl Harbor and re-live the moment in history that propelled America into World War II at the USS Arizona Memorial without waiting in any lines! You'll skip the line at Pearl Harbor and visit the Punchbowl National Memorial Cemetery and do a Honolulu city tour, all before returning to your Waikiki hotel.
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a local guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Skip the line
Skip all the long lines on this Pearl Harbor half-day tour! The USS Arizona Memorial is the final resting place of the 1,777 crew members who lost their lives on December 7, 1941, during the attack on Pearl Harbor. The national memorial commemorating the attack which thrust the United States into World War II spans the mid-portion of the sunken battleship.
Pearl Harbor tickets take you to the Visitor Center to see artifacts from the attack, plus film and footage of the 1941 Pearl Harbor attack, before boarding the Navy launch to cross Pearl Harbor to the Arizona Memorial.
During your Pearl Harbor tour you'll also see Iolani Palace, the only royal palace on American soil and downtown Honolulu, as well as driving through Punchbowl National Cemetery of the Pacific.
Special Offer! - Book now and save 25% OFF the recommended retail rate! - Book Now!
Arizona Memorial, Pearl Harbor and Punchbowl Sightseeing Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Tour departs from most centrally located Waikiki hotels. Pier pickup is not included. The nearest hotel pickup for cruise passengers is the Ala Moana Hotel located on Mahukona Street.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Return Details:Returns to original departure point approximately 5 hours after departure
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Pick-up and drop-off at Waikiki hotels
- Tour narration by a professional driver/guide
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Shirt and shoes are required to board the Arizona Memorial, swimsuits are not permitted
- Infants travel free of charge provided they do not occupy a seat
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
My shopping cart
Items in my shopping cart: 0
Find things to do
Diamond Head Crater Sunrise Small Group Adventure
Polynesian Cultural Center Tickets
Oahu Shark Dive
Shared Arrival Transfer: Honolulu Airport to Hotel or Cruise Terminal with Optional Lei Greeting
World War II Pearl Harbor Heroes Adventure Tour
Why book ahead?
- Save time & moneyYou won't find it cheaper online or anywhere else!
- Don't be disappointedWhen you book ahead, you are guaranteed not to miss out on popular tours & activities.
- Travel with confidenceOur providers are hand-picked, safe and reliable, so you always get what you pay for