Gold Coast Lamington National Park and Tamborine Mountain 4WD Eco Tour
- Instant Confirmation
- Get off the beaten track in a 4x4
- Led by a local guide
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Lunch included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Popular choice with kids
Take a guided walk into the subtropical rainforest and discover the history and culture of the Aboriginal people who used the forest as a source of food and medicine. See beautiful cascading waterfalls, towering trees and hear the calls of the native birds.
Enjoy a barbecue lunch at Spring Valley and swim in the nearby rock pools. Have a go at whip-cracking and learn to throw a boomerang.
After lunch arrive at O’Reilly’s Plateau and the family owned Rainforest Retreat. Hand-feed native birds or take to the trees with a treetop walk, where you can walk through the canopy for unparalleled views. See beautiful tree orchids and ferns, birds and even koalas sleeping amongst the branches.
On the return journey, take in the magnificent views of mountains and valleys as you descend the mountain. Travel through lush pasture lands and see wallabies and kangaroos grazing.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Tour departs from selected Gold Coast hotels (North of Burleigh only)
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Tour concludes on the Gold Coast at approximately 5:00pm - 5:30pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
old Coast Lamington National Park
- Full-day tour by 4WD vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop off from the Gold Coast
- Private driver/guide
- Entrance fees
- Morning tea
- BBQ lunch with drinks
- Birdseed for bird feeding
- Australian Goods and Services Tax (GST)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation for this product will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
All cooked on the grill and accompanied with crisp salads and fresh bread
- Beef steaks
- Chicken breasts
- Freshly caught fish
- Fresh fruit in season
- Local beer
- Australian wine
- Soft drinks
Reviewed by: rasha a, December 2015
ross was a great tour guide.
he made even the somewhat boring stuff fun.
Reviewed by: Claire C, August 2015
Myself and my daughter absolutely loved this tour' Mick our guide was phenomenal! He knew so much and was funny and friendly and made the whole group feel very welcome. The walks were enjoyable the BBQ was excellent. My daughter especially enjoyed learning to throw a boomer-rang and the bird feeding.
Claire and Paige