See Savannah by land and by boat on this combo tour! Take a hop-on hop-off trolley tour to explore the Savannah Historic District, the Victorian District, River Street, Savannah City Market and more. Enjoy live onboard narration on the 1.5-hour loop, and hop off at 15 stops to sightsee by foot. Also included is a 1-hour Savannah River cruise, letting you relax and admire the sights as your captain teaches you about the history of the Savannah River. Upgrade your tour to include the Isaiah Davenport House Museum, rich in history, this museum will let you see into the Federal-era and more.
You can choose to upgrade your tours to include two full days of hop-on hop-off privileges, letting you explore more of the city or you can include the Isaiah Davenport House Museum which allows you to see many of the recent efforts by the Historic Savannah Foundation, as well as explore the Federal-era.
- 215 West Boundary Street
- Telfair Museum of Art
- Savannah Theater/Chippewa Square
- Madison Square/Sorrell Weed House
- Massie School
- Cathedral of Saint John the Baptist
- Columbia Square/William KeHoe House
- Juliette Gordon Low Birthplace
- Hampton Inn
- River Street
- Bay Street/Factors Walk/Hyatt Regency
- City Market
- Ships of the Sea Maritime Museum
- Savannah Visitors Center (301 Martin Luther King, Jr Blvd)
Savannah Land and Sea Combination Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Trolley tour departs from 215 West Boundary Street; pickup is available from Savannah Visitors Center or your Savannah hotel if arranged at time of booking
- Trolleys depart every 20 - 30 minutes, 9am - 4pm
- Cruise departures vary by season; please contact local tour supplier for more details (contact information provided on confirmation voucher)
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Tour includes trolley tour, riverboat cruise, and hop-on hop-off privileges for a day.
Tour includes trolley tour, riverboat cruise, and hop-on hop-off privileges for two days.
Tour includes trolley tour, riverboat cruise, hop-on hop-off privileges for a day, and the Isaiah Davenport House Museum.
- 1.5-hour trolley tour
- 1-hour river cruise
- Live narration on board
- Discounts at select attractions
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Upgrade option: Isaiah Davenport House Museum
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Free parking is available on West Boundary Street
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
My shopping cart
Items in my shopping cart: 0
Find things to do
Atlanta Segway Tour
Savannah City Hop-on Hop-off Trolley Tour
Savannah Hop-on Hop-off Trolley Tour
Private Departure Transfer: Hotel to Atlanta International Airport
Why book ahead?
- Save time & moneyYou won't find it cheaper online or anywhere else!
- Don't be disappointedWhen you book ahead, you are guaranteed not to miss out on popular tours & activities.
- Travel with confidenceOur providers are hand-picked, safe and reliable, so you always get what you pay for