Get away from it all on a day trip from Dublin that flies you to the magical Aran island of Inis Mor. You'll discover the Ireland of old on an island that's rich in culture and history, with a long tradition of friendly hospitality.
Departing from Dublin Heuston Station, you'll catch a train to Galway (breakfast service available onboard), from where you'll transfer by road to Connemara Airport for your 10 minutes flight to Inis Mor.
You'll take a tour of the island, with time to enjoy a pub lunch at Kilronan before visiting the magnificent Dun Aengus fort, with its sheer cliffs and dramatic seascapes.
Boarding your return flight, you'll transfer back to Galway City with time for exploring and shopping. Why not try a pint of Guinness in one of Galway's numerous pubs, before catching your return train to Dublin Heuston, arriving at 9:45pm.
Inis Mor, Aran Islands
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Dublin Heuston Station
Return Details:Returns to original departure point at approximately 9:45pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Enjoy a scenic flight to the Aran Islands
- Scenic flight
- Host on trains
- Information pack
- Admission fees
- Reserved seats on trains
- Qualified driver-guide on coaches
- All travel by rail and coach from Dublin Heuston Station
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour offers stops en route for photographs, shopping, etc
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Please note that for operational reasons and in bad weather conditions it may, on occasion, be necessary to alter certain itineraries. If flights are cancelled due to bad weather conditions, you will be taken on an alternative tour to Connemara and refunded the difference
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
My shopping cart
Items in my shopping cart: 0
Find things to do
Wild Wicklow Tour including Glendalough from Dublin
Giant's Causeway Day Trip from Dublin
Celtic Heritage Day Trip from Dublin: Boyne Valley, Hill of Tara and Loughcrew Celtic Tombs
Dublin Gravedigger Ghost Tour
The Dublin City Walking Tour
Why book ahead?
- Save time & moneyYou won't find it cheaper online or anywhere else!
- Don't be disappointedWhen you book ahead, you are guaranteed not to miss out on popular tours & activities.
- Travel with confidenceOur providers are hand-picked, safe and reliable, so you always get what you pay for