Aran Islands Scenic Flight and Galway Tour from Dublin
You'll take a tour of the island, with time to enjoy a pub lunch at Kilronan before visiting the magnificent Dun Aengus fort, with its sheer cliffs and dramatic seascapes.
Boarding your return flight, you'll transfer back to Galway City with time for exploring and shopping. Why not try a pint of Guinness in one of Galway's numerous pubs, before catching your return train to Dublin Heuston, arriving at 9:45pm.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Enjoy a scenic flight to the Aran Islands
- Scenic flight
- Host on trains
- Information pack
- Admission fees
- Reserved seats on trains
- Qualified driver-guide on coaches
- All travel by rail and coach from Dublin Heuston Station
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour offers stops en route for photographs, shopping, etc
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Please note that for operational reasons and in bad weather conditions it may, on occasion, be necessary to alter certain itineraries. If flights are cancelled due to bad weather conditions, you will be taken on an alternative tour to Connemara and refunded the difference
Reviewed by: Michael K, September 2014
This tour was amazing!
Reviewed by: Susanna P, February 2014
The most amazing tour ever! Great tour guides on all parts of the tour (the train from Dublin to Galway, the driver of our bus on Inis Mor). Absolutely fantastic time, gorgeous scenery and absolutely loved the privacy of the secluded island of Inis Mor. Again, would have loved more time to explore the island on foot, but what we saw, I would absolutely come back again.