Explore Cork, Blarney Castle and the stunning coastal scenery of the Ring of Kerry at your leisure on this relaxed overnight rail and coach tour from Dublin. With an overnight stop in the lively town of Killarney, this is the ultimate opportunity to soak up the friendly Irish culture and enjoy the company of the charming locals.
- Breakfast included
- Multi-Day Trip
- All entrance fees included
- Rail Tour
Departing from Dublin Heuston Station, you'll catch the train to Cork and then travel by coach to the famous Blarney Castle. There'll be time here for you to kiss the famous stone, and enjoy some free time for shopping and lunch in the village of Blarney before returning to Cork for a short city tour.
You'll then transfer to Cobh, where the Queenstown Story Heritage Center is located in the beautifully restored Victorian railway station and transatlantic terminal. This was the embarkation point for generations of Irish emigrants from famine times to recent years.
Transferring back to Cork station, you'll catch the train to Killarney to stay in comfortable bed and breakfast accommodation (with en-suite facilities). Your evening in Killarney is free.
Next day, you'll take the lovely Ring of Kerry coastal drive around the Iveragh Peninsula, flanked by Dingle Bay. The stunning mountain and coastal scenery includes the famous Lakes of Killarney.
Your return train to Dublin departs Killarney at 5:50pm and arrives at Dublin Heuston at 9:15pm.
This beautiful view is your reward for climbing to the top of Blarney Castle in Cork
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Dublin Heuston Station
Hotel pick ups are not available, however please specify the name of your hotel and contact telephone number during your stay in Dublin. The tour operator may require these details in case there are changes to tour departure times.
Return Details:Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Cobh, the last port of call for the ill-fated Titanic
- Host on trains
- Information pack
- Entrance fees
- Reserved seats on trains
- All travel by rail and coach from Dublin Heuston Station
- Overnight accommodation including full Irish breakfast
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- For infants 4 years and under, a fee of 15euro per day is payable direct
- This tour offers stops en route for photographs, shopping, etc
- Due to operational reasons it may, on occasion, be necessary to alter certain itineraries
Itinerary:Day 1: Dublin - Cork - Cobh - Killarney:
Depart from the Dublin Heuston Station on the InterCity train to Cork. On arrival, transfer to Blarney Castle and kiss the Blarney Stone. After time for lunch and shopping, enjoy a short city tour of Cork and then visit Cobh Heritage Center home of the "Queenstown Story". Transfer back to Cork station for train to Killarney where you will be transferred to a comfortable bed and breakfast accommodation (with en-suite facilities). Evening free.
Day 2: Ring of Kerry - Iveragh Peninsula - Dublin:
At 10:00am, embark on the famous Ring of Kerry tour which is a largely coastal drive around the Iveragh Peninsula, on one side of which is Dingle Bay. Admire the stunning mountain, coastal scenery including the famous Lakes of Killarney. The return train to Dublin departs Killarney at 6:25pm and arrives at Dublin Heuston 10:20pm where your tour concludes.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
My shopping cart
Items in my shopping cart: 0
Find things to do
- Limerick, Cliffs of Moher, Burren and Galway Bay Rail Tour from Dublin
- 3-Day Cork, Blarney Castle, Ring of Kerry and Cliffs of Moher Rail Trip
- Skip the Line: Guinness Storehouse Entrance Ticket
- Wild Wicklow Tour including Glendalough from Dublin
- Northern Ireland including Giant's Causeway Rail Tour from Dublin
Wild Wicklow Tour including Glendalough from Dublin
Blarney Castle and Cork Day Trip from Dublin
Cliffs of Moher Day Trip from Dublin
Giant's Causeway Day Trip from Dublin
Celtic Heritage Day Trip from Dublin: Boyne Valley, Hill of Tara and Loughcrew Celtic Tombs
Why book ahead?
- Save time & moneyYou won't find it cheaper online or anywhere else!
- Don't be disappointedWhen you book ahead, you are guaranteed not to miss out on popular tours & activities.
- Travel with confidenceOur providers are hand-picked, safe and reliable, so you always get what you pay for