Cusco Markets and Ruins Small Group Tour
From the bustling San Pedro market, you'll be taken to the nearby serene Inca ruins.You'll get to to visit the impressive fortress of Sacsayhuaman. This fortress hosts walls up to 400m long made out of boulders weighing from 128 - 200 tonnes. Your tour will continue to take you to various other Inca ruins including Qenko, a major Inca ceremonial and ritual ground. After visiting Sacsayhuaman, you'll return to Cusco by walking approximately 30 minutes back to Plaza Regocijo.
Don't forget to visit this 'World Heritage Site' when traveling through Peru. Cusco Markets and Ruins Tour is a great introduction to the Inca cultures and the Spanish colonial history of Cusco.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- Professional guide
- Transport by public transit
- Snacks (bread, local cheese, olives and nuts)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Maximum group size is 12 people
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Important: You must present your passport and/or immigration card to your guide on the day of the tour. If you do not have these, you will be charged a tax of $USD10
- Minimum age is 6 years
Reviewed by: Michael H, September 2015
Our guide Lily met us at the appointed time and was very welcoming and gracious. She shared the history of Cuszo as we walked tot he Market place. What a wonderful experience! She taught us a few phrases in Spanish so we could purchase some fruit and goodies to be eaten later. We learned so much about the cultural practices of the citizens of Cuszo. She then took us to the White Christ which had an awesome panoramic view and we enjoyed our purchases as we watched tradtitional indigenous women pose for pictures with their llamas. The stroll through the ruins was another great experience and very different from the one we took the next day with our regular tour group. So glad we chose this instead of the optional tour with our group!
Reviewed by: Mary C, April 2015
Geovanna was an awesome guide. Not only could she answer all of our questions, she was also so much fun to be with. The market and historical areas we explored were amazing. Thanks Giovanna!!!