Best Cusco Markets and Ruins Small Group Tour
From the bustling San Pedro market, you'll be taken to the nearby serene Inca ruins.You'll get to to visit the impressive fortress of Sacsayhuaman. This fortress hosts walls up to 400m long made out of boulders weighing from 128 - 200 tonnes. Your tour will continue to take you to various other Inca ruins including Qenko, a major Inca ceremonial and ritual ground. After visiting Sacsayhuaman, you'll return to Cusco by walking approximately 30 minutes back to Plaza Regocijo.
Don't forget to visit this 'World Heritage Site' when traveling through Peru. Cusco Markets and Ruins Tour is a great introduction to the Inca cultures and the Spanish colonial history of Cusco.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- Professional guide
- Transport by public transit
- Entrance fees
- Snacks (bread, local cheese, olives and nuts)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Maximum group size is 12 people
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Reviewed by: Mary C, April 2015
Geovanna was an awesome guide. Not only could she answer all of our questions, she was also so much fun to be with. The market and historical areas we explored were amazing. Thanks Giovanna!!!
Reviewed by: Bogdan O, United States of America, November 2014
Awesome tour! Thank you! -Bo