Designed specifically for savvy travelers or those with only a little time in Buenos Aires, the comprehensive Buenos Aires in one day walking tour will give you insights into everything there is to know about this fascinating city! By visiting more than 75 famous landmarks, you'll find yourself weaving your way through the historic downtown, Plaza de Mayo, San Telmo, Recoleta, Palermo, Barrio Norte and other neighborhoods. Whether you only have limited time in Buenos Aires or if you want to see it all, book the Buenos Aires in one day walking tour today!
- Led by a local guide
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
This fun and in-depth walking tour allows you to better understand the history and culture of Buenos Aires. Your local guide will inform you about the local history, architecture, traditions and unique features you probably would never have discovered otherwise!
Some of the main sites and landmarks include:
Historic downtown and Plaza de Mayo - Cathedral, Cabildo, Casa Rosada, Puerto Madero and Mothers of the Disappeared
San Telmo - the picturesque, oldest neighborhood in Buenos Aires: Slave Market, Defensa Street, Plaza Dorrego Antiques market, colonial churches and houses
The Plaza San Martin park area - the most flamboyant areas of Buenos Aires that gave it the reputation of being "The Paris of the South"
Famous Recoleta and Palermo neighborhoods - visit the world-famous Recoleta Cemetery, including a history of the life and death of Eva Peron
*Full itinerary will be covered depending on time and circumstances at time of tour
Special Offer! - For a limited time only, save over 5% on the recommend retail rate - book now! - Book Now!
Buenos Aires in One Day Walking Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Florida Garden Cafe
Return Details:Tour concludes at one of the main restaurant districts (Recoleta, San Telmo, etc.)
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Buenos Aires in One Day Walking Tour
- Walking tour
- Local English speaking guide
- Coffee/Lunch break
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Transportation during tour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children 8 and under are free of charge when accompanied by a paying adult
- Note: tour operates rain or shine
- Please note: during the tour, it is necessary to take a one taxi ride to get to one attraction to another. Taxi cost is not included and is approximately USD $5-7
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
My shopping cart
Items in my shopping cart: 0
Find things to do
Recoleta Afternoon Walking Tour
Buenos Aires Bike Tour: Recoleta and Palermo Districts
Buenos Aires Bike Tour: San Telmo and La Boca Districts
Buenos Aires Dining Experience: Empanada Making, Steak, Wine, Alfajores and Mate
Buenos Aires Small-Group Wine Tasting
Why book ahead?
- Save time & moneyYou won't find it cheaper online or anywhere else!
- Don't be disappointedWhen you book ahead, you are guaranteed not to miss out on popular tours & activities.
- Travel with confidenceOur providers are hand-picked, safe and reliable, so you always get what you pay for