This 5-day tour to Mendoza from Buenos Aires is a true South American experience! You'll have the opportunity to visit the highest point in the Americas while enjoying the finest Argentinian wines in the area of Lujan de Cuyo and Maipu.
Mendoza is one of Argentina's most beautiful cities. It is a bustling and energetic metropolis that basks daily in a sunny climate. It rests at the feet of the majestic Andes under the Aconcagua, which at a towering 22,835ft (6,960 meters), remains the highest peak in the Americas.
Nearby is the Christ the Redeemer Statue, which stands at a height of 13,000 feet (4000 meters) and represents peace and friendship between Chile and Argentina. Explore the Puente del Inca, a natural stone bridge nestled in ancient Inca ruins.
Mendoza's pleasant weather is also ideal for many outdoor activities such as mountain climbing, trekking, river rafting, wind sailing, and skiing.
Depart from Retiro bus terminal in a very comfortable Bed-Bus, which offers both breakfast and dinner. You'll travel across the Argentinean Pampas, staying overnight on the bus.
You'll arrive at Mendoza bus station and transfer to the hostel. You'll be staying in a friendly youth hostel, in a four bedded room with private bathroom.
Full-day excursion to the Cordillera de Los Andes. This is an amazing excursion in which you see the Aconcagua (the highest peak in Western World), Puente Del Inca and Uspallata. This excursion leaves at 7:30am from the hostel.
Half-day tour to the Bodegas (the famous Argentinean wine cellars). In the afternoon, you'll be transferred to the station and board the bus back to Buenos Aires. You'll stay overnight on the bus where breakfast and dinner will be served.
Arrive in Buenos Aires in the morning.
Five Day Tour to Mendoza
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Tour departs from Retiro Bus Station in Buenos Aires
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Five Day Tour to Mendoza
- All Transfers
- Cama Bus Tickets
- 2 nights accommodation
- Meals as per itinerary (B = Breakfast, D = Dinner)
- Excursion to Cordillera de Los Andes
- Half-day Excursion to Bodegas
- Professional guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Flights or Buses
- Optional Tours (additional costs)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entrance fees
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please bring: warm clothing, camera, sunscreen, insect repellant, comfortable footwear
- Accommodation is in 3 star Hostel double room
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
You must present a paper voucher for this tour. We will email a link to access and print your voucher at the Lead Travelers email address. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
My shopping cart
Items in my shopping cart: 0
Find things to do
Recoleta Afternoon Walking Tour
Buenos Aires Bike Tour: San Telmo and La Boca Districts
Buenos Aires Dining Experience: Empanada Making, Steak, Wine, Alfajores and Mate
Buenos Aires Small-Group Wine Tasting
Small-Group Buenos Aires Graffiti Art Tour
Why book ahead?
- Save time & moneyYou won't find it cheaper online or anywhere else!
- Don't be disappointedWhen you book ahead, you are guaranteed not to miss out on popular tours & activities.
- Travel with confidenceOur providers are hand-picked, safe and reliable, so you always get what you pay for