Discover Brisbane's historic city centre, river and wildlife on a full-day tour. You'll tour Brisbane's city-centre attractions by coach, take a cruise along the Brisbane River followed by a ride on the Wheel of Brisbane. Cuddle a koala at a wildlife sanctuary and enjoy Brisbane's most iconic views from the Mt Coot-tha Lookout.
- Instant Confirmation
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- All entrance fees included
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
On your coach tour through Brisbane's city centre you'll pass prominent buildings like City Hall, Parliament House, St Johns Cathedral and Treasury Casino, and feel the vibrancy of the city's past and present.
Then you'll see why Brisbane is known as the River City. From Newstead Gardens, you will cruise up the river past prestigious suburbs and historic buildings, including the magnificent sandstone buildings of Customs House. You'll cruise under Story Bridge past the Kangaroo Point Cliffs to South Bank, where you'll sample the cosmopolitan delights of colorful South Bank. After your scenic cruise, enjoy a ride on the Wheel of Brisbane before an afternoon visit to Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary.
Australia's oldest and largest koala sanctuary, Lone Pine gives you the opportunity to cuddle a koala, an unforgettably moving experience available only in Queensland. Lone Pine is home to other unique Australian fauna such as kangaroos, wallabies and wombats.
On your return to Brisbane you will visit Mt Coot-tha Lookout to take in views spanning the Great Dividing Range to the west and Moreton Bay and islands in the east.
Best of Brisbane Full-Day Sightseeing Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Brisbane: Roma Transit Centre or selected Brisbane hotels
Gold Coast: Chateau Beachside Resort or selected Gold Coast hotels
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Return Details:Returns to original departure point approximately
Gold Coast: 6:30pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Departs from Roma Street Transit Centre at 9:15am. Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Departs from Chateau Beachside Resort at 7:30am. Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Best of Brisbane Full Day Sightseeing Tour
- Sightseeing cruise
- Local guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees to Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary
- A ride on The Wheel of Brisbane
- Cuddle a Koala photo expense
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
My shopping cart
Items in my shopping cart: 0
Find things to do
Why book ahead?
- Save time & moneyYou won't find it cheaper online or anywhere else!
- Don't be disappointedWhen you book ahead, you are guaranteed not to miss out on popular tours & activities.
- Travel with confidenceOur providers are hand-picked, safe and reliable, so you always get what you pay for