Taste the true flavors of New England on this day trip to Maine from Boston! Your day starts with a stop at one of the most-photographed lighthouses in America – the Nubble Lighthouse. Spend some time taking photos of the iconic structure before heading to downtown York to enjoy a lobster bake luncheon, complete with hand-dug clams and mussels, clam chowder and, of course, traditional Maine lobster! On your way back to Boston, make two special stops: visit Stonewall Kitchen to sample their delicious jams and then shop at the expansive Kittery Outlets for some great deals!
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Lunch included
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Seasonal Offer
Board your luxury coach in Boston and travel about 1.5 hours toward one of the most photographed lighthouses in US – the Nubble Lighthouse (known formally as the Cape Neddick Light Station) in York, Maine. Stop to take photos of the iconic lighthouse before heading to downtown York to enjoy a mouth-watering New England lobster bake!
In addition to the stunning rocky coastline, quaint villages and beautiful architecture, Maine is known for its delicious seafood. Make your way to a traditional lobster bake and savor an afternoon indulging in high-quality New England food made from the freshest ingredients. Accompanying the lobster will be fresh-dug Maine clams and mussels, New England clam chowder, sweet corn on the cob, roasted red potatoes and onions and warm drawn butter. Top off your savory meal with scrumptious blueberry crumb cake!
After the delicious lobster bake, continue on your tour and visit Stonewall Kitchen, the award-winning shop that features jam, jelly and hundreds of other sweet delights. Here, sample their famous goods and buy some of your own to take home! Finally, stop at the Kittery Outlets, where you’ll spend two hours shopping at brand-name stores like Banana Republic, Coach and Ralph Lauren. This is the best place around to get a bargain!
Fresh Maine Lobster
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Park Square near the Four Seasons Hotel
- 9am (arrive at ticket office no later than 8:45am)
Return Details:Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Child rate does not include lobster -- if your child wishes to eat lobster, please reserve an adult ticket
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Child rate does NOT include the lobster portion of the meal. Children’s menu will consist of two hot dogs and BBQ chicken. Should your child prefer lobster, you must purchase an adult ticket.
- No vegetarian option available
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
My shopping cart
Items in my shopping cart: 0
Find things to do
Boston Duck Tour
Guided Bike Tour of Boston
Boston TV and Movie Sites Tour
Boston Shore Excursion: JFK Library and Boston Trolley Tour
Boston Hop-on Hop-off Trolley Tour
Why book ahead?
- Save time & moneyYou won't find it cheaper online or anywhere else!
- Don't be disappointedWhen you book ahead, you are guaranteed not to miss out on popular tours & activities.
- Travel with confidenceOur providers are hand-picked, safe and reliable, so you always get what you pay for