When your cruise ship docks in Boston, spend your time seeing the city's top attractions on a hop-on hop-off trolley tour! Explore Boston at your leisure with a 24-hour ticket, which allows you to create your own itinerary and see the most popular sites of Boston at your own pace. Board the trolley within a short walk from the cruise port, and enjoy a day of visiting Boston’s famous landmarks and must-see sights.
Hop off your cruise ship and hop on this Boston sightseeing trolley tour to explore Boston at your own pace. You can hop on and off at any of the 19 stops as often as you like. Trolleys depart every 20 or 30 minutes (depending on the season).
Pass by Boston’s most popular sights, including Fenway Park, the Cheers bar, Beacon Hill, Cambridge, the USS Constitution and the North End, just to name a few. Great shopping can also be found throughout the city, including at the famous Faneuil Hall Marketplace. Expert tour conductors will bring Boston's history to life, weaving together colorful anecdotes, humorous stories and well-researched historical information.
Admission to the Old State House Museum:
Show your trolley ticket (after voucher exchange) to receive free admission to the Old State House, Boston's preeminent historical museum. The museum's collection includes authentic artifacts chronicling Boston's history, all housed within the oldest surviving public building in Boston. The Old State House Museum is conveniently located at Trolley Stop #5.
This excursion is located within a 5-minute walk to the cruise port, so you determine the time you return to your ship in Boston. Please allow yourself ample time to enjoy the excursion and ensure your timely return to the port. This excursion is not covered by our worry-free policy.
April - October: The Boston Harbor Cruise (does not operate on Mondays)
November - March: The Boston Tea Party and Ships Museum
Special Offer! -
You will also receive a free admission to the Boston Tea Party Ships and Museum (USD$25 value), OR a free Boston Harbor Cruise (USD$25 value)
Boston Shore Excursion:Boston Hop-on Hop-off Trolley Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:You may board the trolley at any of the 19 stops; the closest stop to the cruise terminal is Stop #17a
- April 1 - April 15: Trolleys depart approximately every 30 minutes from 9am until 4pm
- April 16 - October 31: Trolleys depart approximately every 20 minutes from 9am until 5pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Boston Shore Excursion: Boston Hop-On Hop-Off Trolley Tour
©provided by supplier
- Trolley ticket
- Narration by professional tour conductor
- All taxes
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- Complete loop takes 1 hour and 45 minutes (with no stops).
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if a wheelchair-accessible trolley is required
- Harbor Cruise operates April - October. Cruise does not operate on Mondays
- Please exchange your voucher with Historic Tours of America for the Old Town Trolley Tour of Boston ticket which will be stamped with the date. This can be exchanged at stops #1, #6 and #10
Itinerary:Hop-on hop-off trolley tour stops:
1. New England Aquarium and Faneuil Hall Marketplace
2. Historic North End (Boston's Little Italy)
3. USS Constitution, Charlestown, Navy Yard
4. North Station, TD Garden
5. Old State House, Museum
6. Trolley Stop, Souvenirs, Theater District
7. Cheers "The Original"
8. Copley Square, Newbury Street, Boutiques
9. Christian Science Plaza & Symphony Hall
10. Copley Place, Shopping Galleries
11. Back Bay, Hynes, Convention Center
12. Fenway Park(this stop may not be available during certain ballpark events)
13. Cambridge, MIT, Harvard
14. Charles Street, Antique Row
15. Boston State House, Boston Common
16. South Station, Boston Tea Party
17. Boston Convention & Exposition Center (17a: Massport, Black Falcon Cruise Ship Terminal will be open during cruise ship port-of-call days only)
18. Liberty Wharf
19. Seaport District
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
My shopping cart
Items in my shopping cart: 0
Find things to do
Boston Duck Tour
Guided Bike Tour of Boston
Boston TV and Movie Sites Tour
Boston Shore Excursion: JFK Library and Boston Trolley Tour
Boston Hop-on Hop-off Trolley Tour
Why book ahead?
- Save time & moneyYou won't find it cheaper online or anywhere else!
- Don't be disappointedWhen you book ahead, you are guaranteed not to miss out on popular tours & activities.
- Travel with confidenceOur providers are hand-picked, safe and reliable, so you always get what you pay for