Join this small-group wine tour from Bordeaux to the Médoc for a full day of scenic drives and wine tasting. The Médoc produces some of the most renowned red wines in the Bordeaux wine region and offers some of the best wine-tasting opportunities in the whole of France. You will visit famous classified growth vineyards and castles, where you can taste wines from the Médoc.
Throughout the day, you can admire some of the most beautiful chateaux in France as you enjoy three visits to wineries. Numbers are limited to a maximum of 8 people, ensuring personalized attention from your knowledgeable guide.
- Small group ensures personal service
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Excellent value for money
This personalized small-group tour from Bordeaux takes you to one of the most renowned wine regions in the world – Médoc. In the morning, you will follow the castle road and visit some of the Médoc’s famous wineries.
Your first visit and wine-tasting experience will take place in a classified growth chateau of the Margaux or St Julien appellation. Here, the wine produced is a combination of elegance and class. You will then head for Pauillac, where you will have some free time to enjoy lunch and taste some more wines.
Next, you’ll enjoy your second visit and wine-tasting session in a classified growth chateau of the Pauillac or St Estephe appellation. Here, the wines are a little more flesh and concentrated, producing a more voluptuous style of wine.
Finally, your tour will end at another Classified Growth Chateau for your final wine tasting of the day. During the visits, learn about the history of the different estates as well as the wine-making process. The estates visited will either be from the Classified Growth or Crus Borgeois appellations.
Group Medoc Half Day Wine tour by minivan
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Central Bordeaux
Return Details:returns to original departure point at 6.30pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Small Group Medoc Full-Day Wine Tour from Bordeaux by minivan
- Entrance fees to 3 Classified Growth Chateaux
- All wine tasting fees
- Professional English speaking tour guide
- 1 small bottle of water per person
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Must be 18 years of age to drink alcohol
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
My shopping cart
Items in my shopping cart: 0
Find things to do
Small-Group Saint-Emilion and Pomerol Day Trip from Bordeaux
Small-Group Medoc or St-Emilion Wine Tasting and Chateaux Tour from Bordeaux
Small-Group St-Emilion Bike Tour from Bordeaux Including Wine Tastings and Lunch
Small-Group Wine Tasting and Workshop in Bordeaux
Bordeaux Wine and Culinary Tour
Why book ahead?
- Save time & moneyYou won't find it cheaper online or anywhere else!
- Don't be disappointedWhen you book ahead, you are guaranteed not to miss out on popular tours & activities.
- Travel with confidenceOur providers are hand-picked, safe and reliable, so you always get what you pay for