Bordeaux Vineyards Wine Tasting Half-Day Trip
- Led by a local guide
- Free drinks included
- Monday: Blaye / Bourg
- Tuesday: Bordeaux / Entre-Deux-Mers
- Wednesday: November 16 - March 31: Graves and Sauternes
- Wednesday: April 01 - November 15: Saint-Emilion
- Thursday: Medoc
- Friday: Graves and Sauternais
- Saturday: Medoc
- Sunday: Saint-Emilion and the medieval town (one chateau visited only)
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Wine Tasting at Chateaux and Terroirs- The Great Bordeaux Vineyards
- Wine tasting
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 12 years
Reviewed by: Joanne R, August 2014
A great tour, VERY good value. The tour guide was excellent and provided an English translation when necessary. The vinyard owner and the tour guide had great personalities which made for a very comical tour at times!
One very small thing- the ticket says you can just take your print out but you actually needed to pop into the information shop to get an official printed version which we discovered just as the tour was leaving. This could probably be made clearer but that really is the only thing I would change!
Reviewed by: Stacey A, June 2014
This was a wonderful introduction to the Bordeaux region. We toured St. Emillion - both the ancient town and a vineyard. I'm so glad we were able to see the town and had a guided tour throughout. This is a bilingual tour (French and English). Definitely recommended!