Need a one-way coach transfer from Uluru to Alice Springs? This luxury shuttle will get you there in six hours, with plenty of sightseeing along the way.
- Fully narrated tour
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
You'll board the luxury coach early in the afternoon and travel east from Yulara via Curtin Springs and see Atila (Mt Conner) in the distance. Continuing east to Erldunda, you'll then turn north onto the famous Stuart Highway to travel to the town at the very heart of the Red Center, Alice Springs.
As you pass through the striking Outback landscapes, your driver/guide will provide an informative and entertaining commentary. You'll learn about the geological history of the region, the unique Australian desert flora and fauna, and some of the traditional customs and beliefs of the Aboriginal people who have inhabited these lands for more than 20,000 years.
You'll also see groves of desert oaks, many of which are many hundreds of years old. These intriguing trees survive this harsh climate by sinking tap roots deep into the earth, remaining dormant on the surface until water is found.
Your journey takes you past the impressive West MacDonnell Ranges, another example of this area's intriguing geological evolution. This 500-million-year-old mass of twisted quartzite stands as one of Central Australia's most dominant land forms, and is riddled with deep gorges and chasms.
Please note: This is a one-way coach transfer from Ayers Rock Resort Hotels to Alice Springs.
West MacDonnell National Park
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Tour departs from Ayers Rock Resort Hotels
- Desert Gardens: 1:15pm April to September, 2013 & 12:30pm October, 2013 to March, 2014
Sails in the Desert: 1:20pm April to September, 2013 & 12:35pm October, 2013 to March, 2014
Outback Pioneer: 1:30pm April to September, 2013 & 12:45pm October, 2013 to March, 2014
Ayers Rock campground: 1:25pm April to September, 2013 & 12:50pm Oct, 2013 to March, 2014
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Return Details:Transfer arrives in Alice Springs at approximately 7:30pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Uluru (Ayers Rock) to Alice Springs One-Way Shuttle
- One-way transfer from Ayers Rock to Alice Springs
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant are free provided they do not occupy a seat
- All passengers with limited mobility will require a companion to assist with boarding and alighting from the touring vehicle. Vehicles are collapsible wheelchair accessible, however the driver is unable to assist passengers boarding and disembarking due to insurance regulations
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase (20kg) and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Please note: This one-way transfer does NOT pick up from the Airport
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
My shopping cart
Items in my shopping cart: 0
Find things to do
Uluru Base Walk at Sunrise
Best of Ayers Rock: Sunset Uluru and Sunrise Kata Tjuta Small Group Tours
Sunrise Kata Tjuta Small Group Tour
Sounds of Silence Restaurant
Uluru Camel Express, Sunrise or Sunset Tours
Why book ahead?
- Save time & moneyYou won't find it cheaper online or anywhere else!
- Don't be disappointedWhen you book ahead, you are guaranteed not to miss out on popular tours & activities.
- Travel with confidenceOur providers are hand-picked, safe and reliable, so you always get what you pay for