Amsterdam Super Saver: Zaanse Schans Windmills, Delft and The Hague Day Trip
Book this trip and save 10% compared to booking the tours separately
- Excellent value for money
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All entrance fees included
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
Travel by coach from central Amsterdam to Zaanse Schans to see its famous massive windmills. Capture your share of windmill photos, see wooden houses and old-fashioned stores, and visit a maker of wooden clogs. Next, you'll drive to the quaint fishing villages of Marken and Volendam, where you can see locals wearing traditional Dutch clothes. You’ll also stop at a cheese factory, where Dutch cheeses are still made in the traditional way.
Delft and The Hague Half-Day Trip (Afternoon)
Right after your morning tour ends, continue sightseeing with your afternoon tour. Head to the picturesque town of Delft to visit one of the famous producers of Delft pottery, Delftse Pauw. The blue-and-white pottery became famous as a 17th-century duplicate of Chinese porcelain. From Delft, continue to The Hague -- former capital of the Netherlands and its third largest city – and see landmarks including the Peace Palace and the Binnenhof.
Throughout your tours, listen to commentary about the sights from your expert guide and capture photos of the crafts, culture and traditions that define the Netherlands. End your 11-hour super saver tour of the Netherlands in central Amsterdam.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Amsterdam Super Saver 2: Windmills, Delft, The Hague and Madurodam Day Trip
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Boat ride (optional, no extra charge)
- Visit to the Delftware maker, Royal Delft
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated, provided the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them with boarding and disembarking the coach
Reviewed by: Janis T, August 2014
Tour was on time, the guides were good and the itinerary was well planned.
Reviewed by: sturkovi, August 2014
The tour was great. Lot of information, lot to see, I can definitely recommend it. The only thing I'd like to be different is that we didn't have free time in The Hague but that is really a minor point. We are glad that we took this tour. Full recommendation.