Amsterdam Red Light District Walking Tour
- Led by a local guide
- See the sights illuminated at night
- All entrance fees included
The walk includes the entrance to the Museum of Prostitution where you can take a look behind the scenes and listen to the secrets of the women themselves.
Your safety is guaranteed during this excursion into Amsterdam's darker side, as a reliable and trustworthy guide will be accompanying you.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Amsterdam Walking Tour of The Red Light District
- Walking tour
- Local guide
- Entrance fees to Museum of Prostitution
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years
- This tour is intended for adults only. You must be at least 18 years or older to participate in this tour. You will be required to provide identification verifying your birth date at the start of the tour. By offering this tour through its website, Viator and its affiliates shall not be construed as facilitating the purchase, sale, use or distribution of illegal substances. Viator and its affiliates do not condone the use of illegal substances.
Reviewed by: Marje, July 2015
So glad we signed up for this tour. I thought it would look odd joining a bunch of fellow tourists as we walked around the Red Light District, but our guide was very protective of the group, and made sure no other undesirables joined in beware of pickpockets!. Very informative we wouldn't have known half of the stuff had we just decided to walk around by ourselves. The Museum of Prostitution was a great bonus too. Definitely Rated R, as our guide spoke off the cuff with topics intended for mature audiences. Would definitely recommend this tour if you're planning to visit this area!
Reviewed by: robby55, June 2015
This tour was brillant, our guide was very entertaining a laugh a minute