NYC Exclusive: July 4th Fireworks and Skyline Cruise on a Luxury Yacht
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Buffet dinner included
- Family friendly
- Editor's Pick
- Likely to Sell Out
Relax in style and admire the views of the New York City skyline as the Zephyr motors around New York Harbor. This one-of-a-kind luxury yacht features a moon deck and two fully enclosed, climate-controlled decks. Enjoy plush seating and a smooth ride while you eat and then watch the Macy's fireworks display.
Enjoy hors d'oeuvres followed by a buffet dinner and a mouthwatering assortment of dessert trays. And toast the 4th of July with a drink from the cash bar!
The Macy's fireworks display starts at 9:20pm, allowing you plenty of time to eat first. From your prime position in the harbor, watch the exploding bursts of color and light. This New York fireworks cruise will be an unforgettable celebration for you and your family and friends – make memories as vibrant and festive as the pyrotechnics extravaganza in the sky.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- Night cruise
- Hors d'oeuvres
- Buffet dinner with dessert
- Soft drinks and water
- DJ entertainment
- Views of the Macy's firework celebration
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Alcoholic beverages (available for purchase)
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Cash bar with wine and beer available (with proper ID)
- Boarding begins at 6:15pm
Stationed Hors d’ Oeuvres
- Assorted cheeses and crackers with fruit board
- Fresh vegetable crudité
- Assorted antipasto with a variety of Italian meats
- Chips and dips – guacamole, hummus, tomato and basil, white bean
- Homemade potato and zucchini chips with gorgonzola
- Vegetable spring rolls with Asian sauce
- Mini sliders with caramelized onions
- Crab cakes with herbed aioli
- Mini Italian hero sliders
- Fillet of beef with red wine sauce
- Chicken Francese
- Fillet of sole oreganato
- Twice-baked potato gratin with gruyere cheese
- Germelli pasta with fresh tomato and basil
- Classic Caesar salad
- Garlic bread and assorted flat breads
- Berry skewers
- Chocolate covered strawberries
- Assorted cookies and brownies
- Cannoli, carrot cake, cheese cake and chocolate mousse cake
Reviewed by: Myron R, July 2014
Beautiful spacious Yacht. Great friendly staff on board ship, fun environment with a great DJ. Perfect view of the Macy's Fireworks display and Statue of Liberty. Highly recommend this to anyone looking for a good time with friends and family.
Reviewed by: amy s, July 2012
4th of July on the Hudson? The best place to be! Friendly staff, pretty decent food, the weather held out, Fantastic Firewords show, and on one of the biggest boats on the water! We lined up early,( and it was flippin hot), but to insure good seats, it was well worth wainting in line on the pier for an hour for the boat. Even though we didnt know what seats to pick, we opted for the top deck, on the rear of the boat. And what a break, best seats in the house! Back of boat faces the fireworks show! Great Boat, 4th of July, do it!!!