Washington DC Arrival Transfer: from Dulles Airport
Get to your hotel efficiently and effectively.There's no need to wait around for cabs or spend a fortune getting to your Washington DC hotel!
- Airport transfer
Note: Your voucher is valid for travel to WASHINGTON DC HOTELS only, and not to private residences, bus, train stations or another airport.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Washington, DC Arrival Transfer
- One way shared transfer
- Gratuities (optional)
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Your voucher is valid for travel to HOTELS only, and not to private residences, bus, train stations or another airport
- This transfer is valid only on the date booked
- Vans will hold either a maximum of seven (7) or eleven (11) passengers
- Shuttles operate 24 hours a day
- Infants aged 2 years and under are free of charge, however, child seats are not provided in the vehicles. You MUST bring your own car seat for infants
- Due to local laws, drivers reserve the right to refuse any customers who do not have a car seat for infants
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please limit luggage to 2 carry-on bags and 2 check-in bags per person (including oversize/excessive luggage eg golf clubs)
- Luggage must not exceed weight of 50lbs per bag.
- Oversized or excessive luggage (over 50lbs)/golf clubs/bikes/surf boards have certain restrictions. Please inquire prior to booking to see if your excess luggage is acceptable.
Reviewed by: Jeffrey I, April 2015
The best way to tour DC to see the monuments and mall is by Segway at night. Absolutely amazing. The tour guide, a lady college student, was knowledgable, funny, great energy, and pleasant. Well worth the time. By the way, tip them well if worth it to you. Part of how they put themselves through.
Reviewed by: Joan B, March 2015
Great experience. I arrived late at night, found the shuttle easily and had a smooth, quick trip to my hotel. Only complaint - that after I got to the shuttle I had to drag all my luggage back inside the airport to a Super Shuttle desk to get a ticket. This shouldn't be the process when I had already scheduled and paid online. I printed out and signed the voucher as instructed. Disappointing to say the least.