Manhattan Sky Tour: New York Helicopter Flight
- Scenic helicopter flight
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Enjoy majestic, once-in-a-lifetime views of many of New York's other historic landmarks, including Ellis Island, where over 20 million immigrants were processed during over sixty years of operation. See Battery Park, the New York Stock Exchange, Federal Reserve Bank and more as you fly over Manhattan.
Whether this is your first time in New York City or your 50th visit, a New York Helicopter Flight is a thrilling way to see this great city from a unique perspective you will not soon forget.
Please note: The listed price does not include a USD$30 per person heliport/security fee, payable at the time of tour check-in.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
- Morning: 9am - 11am
- Midday: 11am - 1pm
- Early afternoon: 1pm - 3pm
- Late afternoon: 3pm - 5pm
All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
12-minute tour departing between 9am and 11am: exact time to be advised upon confirmation
12-minute tour departing between 11am and 1pm: exact time to be advised upon confirmation
12-minute tour departing between 1pm and 3pm: exact time to be advised upon confirmation
Late Afternoon Departure
12-minute tour departing between 3pm and 5pm: exact time to be advised upon confirmation
Soar over New York
- Helicopter tour
- Local taxes
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- The listed price does not include a USD$30.00 per person heliport/security fee, payable at the time of tour check-in. The heliport/security fee is required by our local supplier and is not within our control.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Helicopter seating is based on a 4- or 6-passenger helicopter, whichever is available at the time of your tour
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 300lbs (136 kg) will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour
- All passengers including children must have ID/Passport or you may be denied your flight
- Passengers are not permitted to bring any baggage aboard the aircraft. Items which may fit in pockets such as cameras, phones, sunglasses are acceptable. Additional personal items such as hand bags, liquids, camera bags and oversize cameras that block others views cannot be taken on board and may be stored in lockers at the heliport. Locker tokens are USD$2 each
- Please note, audio language selection is not guaranteed and is based on availability. Should more than 2 languages be requested on the same flight, the audio commentary may default to English
Reviewed by: Elizabeth B, May 2015
Amazing, the best way to see NY
Reviewed by: Anna B, April 2015
All trips were amazing and extremely well planned couldn't fault it and even came back engaged!