Boxing Day in Windsor, Stonehenge and Bath
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Lunch included
- Seasonal Offer
Take a walking tour that highlights some of the structures and landmarks that Bath is famous for. See the Royal Crescent and Pulteney Bridge, and visit the exterior of the world-renowned Roman Baths and spectacular Bath Abbey. Your guide will explain the significance of these sights and give you time to take photos.
Then, hop back in the coach and return to central London, where your Boxing Day tour concludes.
Main Course (choose one)
- Steak and ale pie with vegetables
- Vegetarian pasta
Drinks (choose one)
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- Professional guide
- Entry to Stonehenge
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Hotel pickup (selected hotels only)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Please note: Windsor Castle and the Roman Baths are closed to visitors on Boxing Day; you will see them from the outside only
Reviewed by: Amanda-lee B, January 2014
This tour was amazing the only downside was the included lunch which took forever to come and arrived cold
Reviewed by: Matthew A, January 2012
The trip was wonderful. It was a shame that we didn't know Bath and Windsor Castle would be closed that day though.