Chicago Segway Night Tour
Hop on the most innovative tour to hit Chicago in years! Gliding through the Windy City on an eco-friendly Segway is the coolest ride of the 21st century! Far easier than walking, and more unique and personalized than a coach tour, riding a Segway personal transporter is a once-in-a-lifetime experience.
You'll see all the famous Chicago sights light up for the night Buckingham Fountain, Navy Pier, Lake Michigan and more. The tour begins with a 30-minute orientation session, then you'll be cruising on your Segway along Lake Michigan, through Grant Park and the Museum Campus.
There are fantastic photo opportunities, plus you will receive a great orientation of Chicago from the informative commentary highlighting the city's past and present history and stories.
The two-hour evening tours are limited to just eight passengers, so you can count on having a great, intimate experience. Discover what it's like to be a Windy City celebrity as everyone, yes everyone, turns to watch you glide by!
The Segway is the first of its kind a self-balancing, personal transportation device that's designed to operate in any pedestrian environment. It's new, it's cool and it's a ton of fun!
All riders must be at least 12 years of age to participate.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Suite 130, Chicago, IL 60605
Returns to original departure point at approximately 8:00pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Chicago Night Segway Tour
- Transportation by Segway
- Orientation Session (30 minutes)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 21 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Riders must have the ability to make motions such as climbing and descending stairs without assistance.
- Tours run rain or shine
- Unfortunately, pregnant women will not be permitted to participate
- The Segway is not appropriate for those weighing under 100 pounds or over 265 pounds.
- Anyone suspected of being under the influence of alcohol will not be permitted to ride.
- Insurance requires everyone to complete a liability waiver (those under 18 must have an adult sign for them)
- All riders must be at least 12 years old, minors must be accompanied by an adult
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Each party must also complete a damage waiver that includes apre-authorization of $500 on a credit card. This pre-authorization is immediately cancelled at the end of the tour and will not even appear on the statement.
Segway Tips: Wear comfortable shoes. While you're not walking, you are on your feet for three hours! Don't bring too many belongings with you. The Segways are equipped with very small bags for cameras and small purses. You may wish to wear sunscreen on sunny days, and bring rain gear and/or warm clothing for days that are looking like it might rain or will be cool (the temperature tends to be cooler near the lake).
If you cancel between 4 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Malcolm B, September 2014
Great tour of Grant Park and all the attractions around it. Easy and fun to drive. Chad was a good tour guide.
Reviewed by: megan t, July 2014
We loved the Segway tour! Great family fun! Our guide, Hannah, was wonderful.
Highly recommend this tour!