Monaco and Eze Small Group Day Trip from Cannes
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- Led by a local guide
- Small group ensures personal service
You’ll then leave France and cross the border into Monaco, where your visit to the Old Town of Monte Carlo includes free time to see the palace (open June to October), the changing of the guard, the cathedral and the Cousteau Oceanographic Museum (additional cost).
Continue your tour of Monte Carlo with a lap on the famous roads used for the Formula One Grand Prix. You will then have free time at Casino Square to do some luxury shopping, see the stunning gardens and mega-yachts in the harbor or simply watch beautiful people at play in their favorite haunt.
You'll then take a drive along the spectacular coastline of the Lower Corniche between Nice and Monaco, past tranquil villages, modern marinas and the Villefranche bay and citadel, as you return to your hotel in Cannes.
Your minivan is limited to just eight people, ensuring you receive personalized service from your English-speaking guide.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Monaco, Monte Carlo and Eze Small Group Day Trip from Cannes
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan (8 seater)
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you require wheelchair access, please request at time of booking
- Baby seats are mandatory for infants, please request at time of booking
Reviewed by: Carole C, August 2015
We decided to book onto this trip as we have used Viator before and they've always been fabulous. Our guide, Ralph was incredible!!! So much knowledge and experience, he really did make our day. We loved Eze the most out of the two destinations! What an incredible place!!! We would 100 recommend this tour to anybody visiting Cannes or Nice. Thank you.
Reviewed by: Aisha A, July 2015
The trip was beautiful and our tour guide Antonio was very friendly and informative! We had a good space of privacy as a family since the trip is limited to 8 person only. Views were spectacular. The highlight of the tour was the medieval village Eze . Narrow roads , quite nature and of course the perfumery visit! The sweet about the perfume factory is that it's fast and enlightening . Don't rush into buying many products though!