Grand Canyon West Rim Day Trip by Coach, Helicopter and Boat with Optional Skywalk
Travel by September 30, 2014 and the price displayed includes a 13% discount off other travel sites. Book with us and save!
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Scenic helicopter flight
- Lunch included
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Your journey begins with an approximate 3.5-hour drive by luxury
air-conditioned motor coach to the Grand Canyon West Rim. At the Grand
Canyon, you'll hop aboard a million-dollar A-Star, six-seater helicopter
with large vista windows and take a five-minute, slow descent to the
Grand Canyon floor, approximately 4,000 feet (1, 200 meters) down!
Once you've reached the canyon floor, you'll board a pontoon boat for a ride down the Colorado River! You'll glide along the walls of the mighty Grand Canyon for approximately 15 minutes, then fly back up to the rim for a shuttle bus tour to Guano Point and Eagle Point.
At Eagle Point, you can view the Hualapai Indian Village and purchase handmade crafts and jewelry to take home with you. Guano Point affords a bird's-eye view of the canyon. Next stop is the Hualapai Ranch for a cowboy cookout! After lunch and a short scenic drive along the Grand Canyon West Rim, you'll head back to Las Vegas by luxury coach.
The fleet of luxury motor coaches are climate controlled and equipped with restrooms, reclining seats, video monitors and over-sized windows for your comfort and convenience
Grand Canyon Skywalk Upgrade:
The latest attraction at the West Rim of the Grand Canyon is the glass bridge called the Skywalk. Perched 4,000 feet above the Colorado River, the Skywalk safely sits over the edge of the canyon for panoramic 360 degree views. Photographs are available to purchase in the gift shop after your walk.
Please note: The listed price does not include a USD $20 per person processing fee, payable at the time of tour check-in. The fee is required by our local supplier and is not within our control
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Grand Canyon West Rim from Las Vegas; buffet lunch; helicopter to canyon base; 15-min boat ride; pickup/drop off from Las Vegas hotels
Tour with Grand Canyon Skywalk
Grand Canyon West Rim from Las Vegas; buffet lunch; helicopter to canyon base; 15-min boat ride; Grand Canyon Skywalk; pickup/drop off from Las Vegas hotels
3951HELIBOAT - Grand Canyon West Rim Day Trip by Coach, Helicopter and Boat with Optional Skywalk
- Transport by luxury motor coaches with large viewing windows
- 4,000 feet (1,200 meters) helicopter decent into the Grand Canyon
- Approximate 15-minute river boat trip
- Grand Canyon West Rim shuttle bus
- Hotel pickup and drop off at Most Las Vegas Strip Hotels, 1 hour to 1.5 hours before tour departure
- Lunch at the Grand Canyon
- Gratuities (optional)
- Please note: The listed price does not include a USD $20 per person processing fee, payable at the time of tour check-in. The fee is required by our local supplier and is not within our control
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants 23 months and under are considered a lap child. If Skywalk ticket is purchased, infants must be carried on the Skywalk.
- Children ages 2 years and up require a seat
- Adult pricing applies to all passengers
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark.You must provide a three day notice for this request to be accommodated.
- Motor coaches are climate controlled and equipped with restrooms, reclining seats, video monitors and over-sized windows
- Total time at the canyon is approximately 3 hours, it is up to you how you spend your time (ie: helicopter, boat or skywalk).
- Please be advised that there may be waiting periods at any point or attraction due to weather or passenger volumes
- Hotel pickup is available for this tour/activity. Please note: depending on the hotel, buses may not be able to access or enter every property. In this case, pickup may be redirected to a central bus stop or nearby hotel. Exact pickup details will be provided to the guest upon reconfirmation with the local tour operator.
Grand Canyon Skywalk
Here are some suggestions on what to take along to make your Skywalk experience truly memorable:
- A little patience! Waits in line of about 30 minutes are common
- Sunscreen and a hat. There is shade at the Skywalk, however elsewhere there is very little shade, and the sun can really burn out there
- Comfortable shoes and light clothing. Spring and summer are hot in the desert
- You cannot take your camera or any personal effects on the Skywalk. Be prepared to store your belongings in the lockers at the Skywalk.
Reviewed by: Tara H, September 2014
Amazing!!!! Our driver Sam was entertaining and knowledgeable! He kept us all amused on the way there and showed a film on the way back. We could have done with more time at the canyon, but Sam gave us invaluable advice re the order in which to complete our activities so that we could fit everything in – it was a bit rushed though. The canyon itself is remarkable. The helicopter ride was incredible and the boat trip was marvellous. For us, the West Rim was the best place to visit as it is owned by native Americans rather than the American government meaning that while ‘health and safety’ standards were not what you would expect at a tourist attraction, you could literally walk to the edge of the canyon – mind-blowing!! The Skywalk was wonderful but you are not allowed to take cameras or phones so you can’t take pictures but you can buy photos that are taken of you: a rip off or a savvy business decision? I guess that is up to the individual traveller. The lunch was of a very low standard but this was outweighed by everything else in the day being so fantastic.
Reviewed by: pusscats3, United Kingdom, September 2014
Words don't do it justice.... well worth every penny!! If you can do the Helicopter trip to the River the views of the Canyon are out of this world, the views from the Skywalk is amazing, gutted we couldn't take our own camera on the Skywalk but prices are reasonable for pictures.