Washington DC Dinner Cruise
Come aboard Washington's premier dining ship! This 3-hour dinner cruise takes you along the Potomac River for panoramic views of the nation's greatest monuments as you dine on a freshly prepared 3-course dinner.
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Free drinks included
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Dinner included
The boat's unique design allows you to travel beneath the historic bridges spanning the Potomac River, while the glass-atrium dining rooms offer spectacular views.
Dressed in your most festive attire, arrive early and enjoy a cocktail. You'll discover the ship's unique elegance is merely a taste of the experience to come. The Captain and crew will greet you as you step aboard, and the ship's photographer will record the moment for your party. Once on deck, your hostess will greet you and escort you to your private table, where your wait staff will introduce themselves and give you the opportunity to decide how you'd like them to pace your service.
The boat has three climate-controlled dining rooms, an open-air deck to explore and a distinctive atmosphere that's reminiscent of the European canal ships. Be sure to visit the Captain's bridge, open to all passengers throughout most of the cruise.
The menu of creative seasonal starters, entrees and desserts is freshly prepared onboard daily, perfectly complemented by an excellent wine list. With soft piano music, spacious dance floors and live music provided by a five-piece band, the entertainment doesn't end until well after the ship returns to the marina. Dance to everything from classic jazz to contemporary favorites.
As you depart, feeling relaxed and refreshed, you'll find your boarding photo ready for purchase.
Please see below for sample dinner menu.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
- Sunday - 6pm
- Monday to Thursday - 7pm
- Friday and Saturday - 8pm
Boarding begins one hour prior to above times. All departure times are subject to change
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Washington DC Dinner Crusie
- 3-hour dinner cruise
- 3-course dinner with coffee, tea and iced tea
- Service charges
- Tax and fees
- Other beverages
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual such as nice slacks and collared shirts. No jeans, shorts, tank tops, halter-tops, gym shoes or flip flops are worn on the cruise
- All interior areas of the ship are non-smoking, guests who smoke may do so on the outdoor observation decks only
APPETIZERS (choose one)
- Lobster Bisque
- Mixed Greens Salad - Romaine, arugula, goat cheese, watermelon, sugared pecans and balsamic vinaigrette
- Baked Fromage - Feta cheese blend with thyme, spicy pomodoro sauce and garlic crostini
- Blue Corn Crusted Crab Cake - Lump crab dusted in blue cornmeal served with cilantro corn salad, roasted garlic aioli, and apricot habanero jam
- Roasted Chicken - Roasted smoked chicken with thyme demi-glace served with fried leeks and heirloom potatoes
- Grilled Salmon - Served with citrus-infused quinoa and pineapple-mango chutney
- Short Ribs - Braised short ribs with fontina scalloped potatoes, roasted Brussel sprouts, carrots and squash with a Cabernet demi-glace
- Seafood Risotto - Shrimp, scallops and mussels in a tomato-saffron sauce
- Vegetable Tower - Spinach and tomato crisps with curry vegetable ragout and white bean puree
- Bread Pudding - With chocolate chips, Maker’s Mark salted caramel sauce and served with vanilla bean ice cream
- Decadent Chocolate Truffle Torte - Rich two-layer moist cake filled with a delicate chocolate mousse fully enrobed in a smooth dark chocolate ganache
- Sweet Berry Gallete - Spring berries with a puff pastry and Grand Marnier Bavarian cream
- Sorbet - Selection of mango, raspberry and lime
- Coffee, tea and iced tea
Reviewed by: robert h, August 2014
The live singing on the cruise was amazing! We had a great time.
Reviewed by: cindy l, July 2014
The cruise was a delight. The boat was lovely, the service was extremely good and the cuisine could rival any great restaurant. I highly recommend this dinner cruise if visiting DC. Although the price seemed a little steep when we booked, it was well worth it, and afterwards we considered it a great deal.