Veneto Hill Towns Small Group Day Trip from Venice
- Small group ensures personal service
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- All entrance fees included
- Free drinks included
Next stop is the enchanting Asolo, known as 'the pearl of the Veneto' with its delightful gardens and palatial villas, you'll visit picturesque Bassano del Grappa. Here, you'll take a guided tour of the town and have free time to shop for grappa (the local firewater), ceramics and porcini mushrooms.
A tour of the Veneto would be incomplete without visiting a Palladian villa. The Villa Barbaro is one of the most celebrated works by the famous Renaissance architect Andrea Palladio, with fine frescoes by Veronese. The price of the tour includes entrance fees and a guided tour of the Villa Barbaro with a local expert guide.
Veneto is a land of good food and wine, and for lunch (optional) a local restaurant has been selected where you can taste the regional cuisine accompanied by local wines. Saving the best till last, the tour concludes on the prosecco wine road and a visit to a local vineyard. Your day in the Veneto will come to a close with a refreshing glass of local prosecco (sparkling wine) or two.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Veneto Hill Towns
- Wine tasting
- Palladio Villa Entrance fees
- Small group tour (maximum 8 people)
- Professional driver/guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drink, unless specified
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Reviewed by: Dragica G, Canada, July 2015
We could not have asked for a better tour guide.
The villages were quaint and the history was well explained along the way.
Gianni was ever so accommodating to make sure we all had a chance for photos and bio breaks.
He knew his way around every establishment we visited and was welcomed by the hosts.
We had the most amazing lunch!
The grappa tasting was out of this world and finally the proseco tasting . . . I discovered the Spritz Aperol with proseco! Mamma Mia!!! It was all worth it and the fact that it was a small group, makes it that much more fun. WORTH EVERY PENNY!!!
Reviewed by: Joan K, July 2015
First-Instructions from the company should be changed to make very clear that you need to take the vaporetto to the Tronchetto-Car Park stop, not Tronchetto-Mercato. And you should be aware that many vaporetti are 'express' at that time of the morning, so always ask the employee on board if the boat stops at Tronchetto-Car Park.
Daniel, our guide, was knowledgeable about the history of the area and provided information about each town that we visited. The trip took us through beautiful ancient towns and each stop was a treat. Take his recommendation for lunch. You will not be disappointedand it wasn't expensive. Grappa tasting was fun and our last stop for Prosecco tasting was at a relaxing winery with beautiful views. The transportation was in a very comfortable van. Our entire family agreed that this was our best tour of our trip.