Veneto Hill Towns Small Group Day Trip from Venice
- Small group ensures personal service
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- All entrance fees included
- Free drinks included
Next stop is the enchanting Asolo, known as 'the pearl of the Veneto' with its delightful gardens and palatial villas, you'll visit picturesque Bassano del Grappa. Here, you'll take a guided tour of the town and have free time to shop for grappa (the local firewater), ceramics and porcini mushrooms.
A tour of the Veneto would be incomplete without visiting a Palladian villa. The Villa Barbaro is one of the most celebrated works by the famous Renaissance architect Andrea Palladio, with fine frescoes by Veronese. The price of the tour includes entrance fees and a guided tour of the Villa Barbaro with a local expert guide.
Veneto is a land of good food and wine, and for lunch (optional) a local restaurant has been selected where you can taste the regional cuisine accompanied by local wines. Saving the best till last, the tour concludes on the prosecco wine road and a visit to a local vineyard. Your day in the Veneto will come to a close with a refreshing glass of local prosecco (sparkling wine) or two.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Hill Towns of Veneto Tour from Venice
- Wine tasting
- Palladio Villa Entrance fees
- Small group tour (maximum 8 people)
- Professional driver/guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drink, unless specified
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Reviewed by: cyakemchuk, October 2014
Perfect tour of places not easily reached by public transportation. Our driver, Marco, was good natured, friendly and never rushed us. He was a wealth of information on everything from history, culture, local industry and geography. He was able to answer any question.
Reviewed by: Patricia J, September 2014
Found our tour guide for the day easily. This is a wonderful day out if you want to see beautiful countryside at a leisurely pace. Five stops which included a Grappa tasting and visit to a winery to try the Prosecco. Great because there was no pressure to make purchases. Our guide was Marco, a charming man with excellent knowledge of the area. All in all a great day out which I'd happily recommend to friends.