Feed the Big Cats
A picture is worth a thousand words! Feeding Time at Big Cat Rescue begins at 4:30pm and now you can come and watch the feeding of the big cats!
All of the cats are fed at the same time, so even the cats who are not safe to interact with the public will be happily munching away just a few feet away. It is the best time of day to see the animals as it is their favorite time of day.
Feeding tours are limited to 20 guests.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Make your own way to Big Cat Rescue
Returns to the original departure point approximately 1 hour after departure
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Feed the Big Cats
- Animal Feeding Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drink
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Paths are frequently muddy, so please wear close toed, comfortable shoes
- Cameras and videos are welcome, but please do not bring tripods
- Smoking, cell phones and umbrellas not permitted in the park
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
If you cancel within 7 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: David C, March 2015
It was a great time. To get so close to the big cats and be able to see them being well taken care of.
Reviewed by: Zalika F, December 2014
Directions to Big Cat Rescue could have been a little better. Ended up getting there late and missing the departure of the tour. We were able to rebook for the following day. Staff were extremely accommodating and knowledgeable. Enjoyed the experience.