Select a datex
Organize your airport transfer from your Sydney Hotel to Sydney International or Domestic Airport before you travel. This transfer service operates 7 days a week, 365 days a year, and picks up from all major hotels and backpackers in Sydney and surrounding suburbs. Submit a booking online and the transfer will be confirmed instantly. You will be provided with a travel voucher to present to the driver on the day of your transfer.
This Airport Transfer will collect you from your Sydney hotel and transport you to the Sydney Domestic or International Airport.
Hotel pick up is available from downtown Sydney, Kings Cross, Potts Point, Elizabeth Bay, Rushcutters Bay, Paddington, Chinatown, Haymarket, Darling Harbour, Bondi, Randwick or Coogee.
- Instant Confirmation
- Airport transfer
Note: It is not possible to request pick up from any private residence or hotels north of the Sydney Harbour Bridge, including North Sydney and Kirribilli.
This service must be pre-booked at least 48 hours prior to travel and cannot be arranged when you arrive so get in early and book online today!
When making a booking, you will need to advise your flight details and your Sydney hotel details. Your transfer will be confirmed instantaneously and you will be provided with a travel voucher to present to the driver. 24-48 hours prior to your transfer, you will be required to call and reconfirm exact pick up time allocated so you have plenty of time to meet your departure flight.
At time of booking, you must include the following flight and hotel details:
- Flight Number
- Domestic / International
- Departing City / Arrival City
- Arrival Time
- Hotel Name
- Hotel Address
Sydney Kingsford Smith Airport is approximately 20 - 22 kilometers from downtown Sydney and the journey takes approximately 25 - 30 minutes. An additional 15 minutes should be allowed if passengers are travelling from Randwick, Coogee or Bondi. The duration of transfers are approximate. The exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions. Accessing some city hotels on New Year's Eve can be more time consuming than usual.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Your chosen hotel, located in downtown Sydney, Kings Cross, Potts Point, Elizabeth Bay, Rushcutters Bay, Paddington, Chinatown, Haymarket, Darling Harbour, Bondi, Randwick or Coogee. You will be met by the driver outside the entrance to your hotel.
- Your chosen time to coincide with your departure flight time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Shared transfer to Sydney International Airport from Sydney city hotels
Shared transfer to Sydney Domestic Airport from Sydney city hotels
Shared transfer to Sydney International Airport from Bondi, Coogee and Gemini Hotel in Randwick
Shared transfer to Sydney Domestic Airport from Bondi, Coogee and Gemini Hotel in Randwick
Sydney Departure Transfer: Hotel to Airport
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- One-way shared transfer
- A personal "meet and greet" service
- Hotel pickup from downtown Sydney, Kings Cross, Potts Point, Elizabeth Bay, Rushcutters Bay, Paddington, Chinatown, Haymarket, Darling Harbour, Bondi, Randwick - Gemini Hotel only or Coogee.
- Gratuities (optional)
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Transfers do not pickup from North Sydney, Kirribilli, cruise port or private residences
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.