Port Stephens Day Trip with Dolphin Watching, Sandboarding and Australian Wildlife
- Instant Confirmation
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Close encounter with friendly dolphins
- Get off the beaten track in a 4x4
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Tour departs from centrally located Sydney hotels
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- 4WD Adventure Tour
- Dolphin Cruise
- Admission to Australian Reptile Park
- Live commentary on board
- Buffet lunch (if option selected)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
6.50am Crescent on Bayswater
8.00am Four Seasons (Harrington Street entrance)
8.05am Four Points Sheraton
7.50am Hilton Hotel (Pitt St entrance)
7.25am Holiday Inn Darling Harbour
7.55am Menzies Hotel
7.35am Novotel Darling Harbour
7.40am Parkroyal Darling Harbour
7.45am Rydges World Square (Pitt St entrance)
7.05am Sofitel Wentworth
7.15am Vibe Hotel Sydney
7.20am YHA Sydney Central
Reviewed by: Ser Pei Amelia T, August 2015
Thumbs up for the great tour and guide. Simply awesome! Loved it!
Reviewed by: Daniel V, June 2015
Right from the first moment of pickup up, Ben was a fantastic guide. He kept us well informed during the trip and we learned quite a bit about Australia that we didn't know. The tour was packed full of different activities and we were never bored. Hats off to the tour company and especially Ben for a memorable experience!