Port Stephens Day Trip with Dolphin Watching, Sandboarding and Australian Wildlife
- Instant Confirmation
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Close encounter with friendly dolphins
- Get off the beaten track in a 4x4
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Tour departs from centrally located Sydney hotels
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Day trip from Sydney
USD $147.52Pricing details
Tour & Lunch
Day trip from Sydney including buffet lunch
USD $166.66Pricing details
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- 4WD Adventure Tour
- Dolphin Cruise
- Admission to Australian Reptile Park
- Live commentary on board
- Buffet lunch (if option selected)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
6.50am Crescent on Bayswater
8.00am Four Seasons (Harrington Street entrance)
8.05am Four Points Sheraton
7.50am Hilton Hotel (Pitt St entrance)
7.25am Holiday Inn Darling Harbour
7.55am Menzies Hotel
7.35am Novotel Darling Harbour
7.40am Parkroyal Darling Harbour
7.45am Rydges World Square (Pitt St entrance)
7.05am Sofitel Wentworth
7.15am Vibe Hotel Sydney
7.20am YHA Sydney Central
Reviewed by: daksha_babla, May 2015
This tour was amazing!
Reviewed by: Karen J, April 2015
This trip was a great day out. The buffet lunch on the ship was amazing - great food and they kept it coming so you could definitely eat as much as you wanted. The dolphins were swimming all around the boat the whole time, unfortunately none of them decided to jump out of the water though. The Wildlife park was really a cute little park - and it was fun petting the koalas.