Gourmet Seattle Walking Tour
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Instant Confirmation
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Some of the food you may sample includes (subject to seasonal change):
- Washington wine and craft beers
- Chef Kerry Sear's gourmet mini-burgers
- Renowned chef Tom Douglas's "serious" artisan pizza
- Truffle-oil infused potato & leek soup
- A seasonal, truffle-inspired dish
- Seafood and saffron risotto
- Seared duck cake and sangria
- Locally made artisan cheeses
- Spent-grain beer bread
- Homemade Italian gelato and sorbet ...and much more!
On the Gourmet Seattle Walking Tour you'll also learn about characters and vendors that give life to Pike Place Market and Seattle, all the while soaking up the rich and vibrant history of the city. You may even stumble upon some spots that the locals don't know about.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Gourmet Seattle Walking Tour departs at 2pm
Gourmet Seattle Walking Tour departs at 2:30pm
Gourmet Food Tour
- Walking tour
- All food and drink tastings
- Repeat visitor discount card
- Seattle dining guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Must be 21 years to consume alcohol
- Alcohol is served on this tour; please note how many guests require nonalcoholic beverages in the Special Requirements section
- If guests require the Vegetarian option, please note how many in the Special Requirements section
- If guests require the Pescatarian option, please note how many in the Special Requirements section
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children in strollers are highly discouraged, as some areas have limited access for strollers
Reviewed by: Steven S, August 2014
Excellent tour! Our guide was friendly, knowledgeable and funny. My young foodie kids (11 and 14 year old) enjoyed themselves immensely.
Reviewed by: Irene K, July 2014
My entire group enjoyed the tour. Walking was very easy and the food we tasted was all delicious and unique. Our guide Santino was extremely personable and entertaining, made the tour truly one of the highlights of our visit to Seattle. Am telling our friends to definitely hook up with this tour when in Seattle!