Best Friday Harbor Day Trip & Whale Watching from Seattle
- Seasonal Offer
Depart at 7:45am from Pier 69 in downtown
Upon arrival to the San Juan Islands take a 2.5-hour Whale & Sealife Cruise and continue your cruise through the waters of
At 4:30pm you'll begin your trip back Seattle on a 3.5-hour cruise though the protected waters of Saratoga Passage and Deception Pass before arrive at
Please note: Whale sightings are not guaranteed.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
- Depart from Seattle: 7:45am
- Arrive at Friday Harbor: 11:15am
- Whale and Sealife Search: 11:30am - 2:00pm (included)
- Depart from Friday Harbor: 4:30pm
- Arrive at Seattle: 7:15pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Ferry Service from Seattle
- Same-day round-trip ferry service
- 2.5-hour guided cruise on the Whale and Sea Life Search
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- This is a passenger-only ferry service. Autos, bikes, etc. are not allowed
Reviewed by: Brian F, August 2015
We enjoyed our Friday harbor and whale watching tour. We saw 3 species of whale! Our naturalist, Justine was most interesting and informative. The clipper had a smooth ride and I loved the upper deck for pictures. Very enjoyable day.
Reviewed by: Les J, August 2015
Very good tour