Chocolate Indulgence Walking Tour of Seattle
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Instant Confirmation
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Some of the delicious treats you may sample on the Chocolate Walking Tour of Seattle include (subject to change):
- Gourmet popcorn flavors with chocolate, nuts and cocoa nibs
- Decadent chocolate truffles and caramels
- Mini cupcakes and chocolate enrobed brownies
- White chocolate raspberry cheesecake
- Hand-crafted chocolate cocktail
- Chocolate truffle cookies
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Chocolate Indulgence Walking Tour departs at 11am
Chocolate Walking Tour
- Walking tour
- All food tastings
- Repeat visitor discount card
- Seattle dining guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children in strollers are highly discouraged, as some areas have limited access for strollers
Reviewed by: Scott W, May 2014
We really enjoyed this tour. All the chocolate was amazing. Each place we went was very hospitable. We learned new things, learned of new places. Our tour guide was knowledgeable and very personable. We would recommend this to anyone interested in learning a bit about Seattle.
Reviewed by: Donna M P, September 2013
I had lots of choices for my Saturday in Seattle (a co-worker lobbied hard for underground Seattle), but when I saw the word chocolate... Well who'd hike around a musty underground city when they could wander around in the sunshine eating chocolate? I had a great time. Downtown Seattle is so easily navigable that I had no trouble meeting up with the group. The the group was just the right size to keep organized and moving. The vendors who met with us were informative and professional. Their businesses were obviously well maintained. Their products were amazing. When I revisited several of the shops after the tour, everyone I spoke to was friendly and helpful. (Thanks for the tour map!). You might want to consider arming your guides with tasers. Those Pike Place tourists got mightly testy when we denied them our cheesecake and huddled up around our girl to protect her. Okay, we were protecting our cheesecake, but still... She, however handled the whole thing with aplomb and a smile. And speaking of our guide, Katie? I think, sorry, terrible about names was a lot of fun and full of information.