Manuel Antonio National Park Day Trip from San Jose
Spend a day exploring one of Costa Rica's most beautiful attractions on a guided full day tour from San Jose. Visit Manuel Antonio National Park, a stunning combination of beach, tropical forest and beautiful wildlife, and enjoy the scenic landscape. You can hike, join a nature walk on the park’s trails, or just relax on the beach!
Enjoy a drive along the Pacific coastline and enjoy scenic views on the way to Manuel Antonio National Park. Travel past photogenic villages along the coast until you reach the port of Quepos and the park.
Since the park is closed to vehicles, you can hike to the preserve. Relax and enjoy the beach, sunbathe or join a nature walk along the trails and observe the park's abundant flora and fauna. Spot monkeys, iguanas, birds and possibly even the famous three-toed sloth! Hike up toward Cathedral Point to enjoy spectacular views of the park and Pacific.
Enjoy a perfect sunset on a scenic drive back to your San Jose hotel.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Tour departs from most centrally located San Jose hotels
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Returns to original point of departure at approximately 6:30pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Manuel Antonio National Park
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- National Park entrance fee
- Transport by private vehicle
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- A minimum of two passengers are required for the tour to commence. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Reviewed by: Louise R, April 2015
The day was long, but the trip was great. It is well worth the time spent on the road.
Reviewed by: Katie D, March 2015
Great hike with gorgeous views and time to enjoy the beach. Monkeys were everywhere, but we weren't able to see too many other animals. Overall great experience!