San Francisco Vista Helicopter Tour
- Fully narrated tour
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Scenic helicopter flight
Background music accompanies your flight, along with spontaneous narration by your professionally trained pilot.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
- Radisson Hotel Fisherman's Wharf at 250 Beach Street (for all passengers staying in Fisherman's Wharf Hotels)
- Hilton Hotel (Mason Street side at the corner of Ellis, for all passengers staying in Union Square and So. of Market)
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
10am Union Square Pickup
Shuttle pickup at the Hilton Hotel in Union Square at 10am for 10:30am helicopter flight
12:30pm Union Square Pickup
Shuttle pickup at the Hilton Hotel in Union Square at 12:30pm for 1pm helicopter flight
3pm Union Square Pickup
Shuttle pickup at the Hilton Hotel in Union Square at 3pm for 3:30pm helicopter flight
10am Fisherman's Wharf Pickup
Shuttle pickup at the Radisson Hotel Fisherman's Wharf at 10am for 10:30am helicopter flight
12:30pm Fisherman's Wharf
Shuttle pickup at the Radisson Hotel Fisherman's Wharf at 12:30pm for 1pm helicopter flight
3pm Fisherman's Wharf Pickup
Shuttle pickup at the Radisson Hotel Fisherman's Wharf at 3pm for 3:30pm helicopter flight
Soar over San Francisco
- San Francisco pickup
- 15-20 minute helicopter flight
- Inflight tour narration
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum of 2 passengers required per flight
- All of the Bell Jet Helicopters are maintained by Bell Factory Approved Mechanics and are flown by Bell Trained, FAA licensed pilots
- All flights are taken in quiet, smooth and reliable Bell Jet helicopters seating 4 or 6 passengers
- The weight restriction for this flight is 300lbs (136 kg). All passengers must be able to properly use standard aircraft safety belts
- Recommended: Comfortable shoes and a extra layer of warm clothing
- All items carried on-board are subject to search. Large bags and backpacks are discouraged
- Weather permitting. If seasonal fog obscures the view, tour route may be altered
- Prior to your travel date, all passenger heights, weights and contact details MUST be advised. If you do not indicate this at the time of booking, you will be required to call the tour operator and advise them of this information directly. The contact details will be on your voucher once you have a confirmed booking
- All passengers must present a valid photo ID upon boarding the aircraft
Reviewed by: Jayne G, August 2014
I am a fearful flyer and yet, wanted to experience a helicopter ride as it was on my bucket list. What a perfect day, perfect flight and I am so glad I waited to have my first helicopter ride in San Francisco. We met our driver at our arranged pickup spot and he was punctual and pleasant. When we arrived at the helicopter pad, the helicopter was spotless, our pilot handsome and away we went. The pilot took lots of pictures for us as we boarded the helicopter and as we began our ascent, as fearful as I was, it was truly amazing. I was lucky enough to score the seat beside the pilot and so my view was breathtaking.
The pilot kept remarking that we were lucky to have such a magnificent day for our ride - clear skies, no hint of fog and we could see for miles and miles. Over the ocean, under and over the Golden Gate Bridge, a close up view of Alcatraz and then into the heart of the city. I would highly recommend this tour.
Reviewed by: Neil H, Australia, June 2014
A great thing to do. The piot was very god and provided a good commentary of SF and its surrounds. Highlight was going under and over the GG Bridge. Would recommend.