San Francisco Super Saver: City Tour plus Muir Woods and Sausalito Day Trip
Treat yourself to a deluxe combination tour containing all of the best that San Francisco has to offer: city tour, the giant redwoods of Muir Woods and cosmopolitan Sausalito! Featuring three of the major attractions in one tour, this excursion is a must for visitors to the San Francisco Bay Area.
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a local guide
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- All entrance fees included
You'll also travel across the Golden Gate Bridge and through the coastal mountains to the Bay Area's popular Muir Woods. This national monument is the site of a virgin forest of California Coast redwood trees, among the oldest and tallest on earth. Take the opportunity to roam through an ancient forest of giant redwood trees on your 75-minute visit of Muir Woods.
Next, it's time to take a stroll along the waterfront of quaint Mediterranean-style Sausalito, considered the prettiest village in California. You'll have 30 to 45 minutes to browse, shop and take photos in this picturesque artists' colony nestled on the northern shores of San Francisco Bay.
Then, it's time for your city tour! The San Francisco Deluxe City Tour provides superb vistas of Alcatraz Island and San Francisco Bay, along with:
- Fisherman's Wharf
- Victorian homes
- Palace of Fine Arts
- North Beach
- Presidio National Park
- Awe-inspiring views of Alcatraz and the Pacific Ocean
The city tour includes stops of approximately 20 minutes each at Golden Gate Bridge, Golden Gate Park, Twin Peaks and, if time permits, Cliff House.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Please note, if you are staying at Fisherman's Wharf hotels please make your own way to the departure point of 2627 Taylor Street. Please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to tour departure time
Airport hotels: Pickup is available, however guests will be drop off at hotels at approximately 5:15pm
Cruise ship passengers: Please make your way to 2627 Taylor Street, 10-minute walk from the cruise ship terminal
Please note: Additional departure times may be scheduled during busy periods. You must call 24 hours prior to tour date to reconfirm your departure time.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
San Francisco Super Tour
- Guided tour
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fee to Japanese Tea Garden (approximately USD7.00)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation for this tour will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible. However, passengers in a wheelchair can be accommodated only if they can get on and off the bus on their own and if the wheelchair is foldable. The driver is not permitted to assist handicapped persons due to insurance restrictions
- Buses are air-conditioned and the size of the bus depends on the number of passengers booked for that particular day. There are 48, 28, 39, 47 and 50 seater vehicles
Reviewed by: Roselee A, August 2014
Dennis and Rollie loved the tours and Troy, the tour guide was very informative. I would recommend this tour to everyone wanting to see the area.
Reviewed by: Ralph L. H, August 2014
Really enjoyed the Woods and Sausalito trip. Bryan's (?) recommendation of restaurant at Sausalito was great!