Best San Francisco Bridge to Bridge Cruise
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Fully narrated tour
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
- March 31 to May 18: Departs daily at 12:30pm, 2:15pm and 4:15pm
- May 19 to September 1: Departs daily at 12:30pm, 2:15pm, 4pm and 5:45pm
- September 2 to November 1: Departs daily at 12:30pm, 2:15pm and 4:15pm
- November 2 to March 30: Departs daily at 12pm; Thurs-Mon 4:15pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
San Francisco Bridge to Bridge Cruise
- Audio commentary available in English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Thai, Mandarin, Hindi, Korean, Japanese, Italian, Russian, Hebrew, Arabic, Bahasa Indonesian and Vietnamese
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks (available for purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Boat crew is trained to provide first aid and CPR support, and first aid kits are readily available on all vessels
- The main decks of all vessels are fully wheelchair accessible
Reviewed by: Susan B, August 2015
Great experience....dress warm...in layers....didn't know about all the different micro climates
Reviewed by: marcia b, August 2015
Trip was great. I've done it before and will do again next year. I told a friend how fun it was and she did it too and liked it. The only bad thing is when you sit on benches to see, people stand in front of you.