Oakland Departure Transfer: from Private Residences in San Francisco
Get to the airport efficiently and effectively - no waiting for cabs or spending a fortune on transfers.
This shared ride door-to-door ground transportation has been operating for over 25 years. Today, it is the premier shared ride provider in the United States. Each day, over 20,000 guests use this door-to-door service - that is almost seven million guests each year.
With a tradition of exceptional guest service, the strategy remains simple: to be the premier shared ride transportation company, by taking care of the guest better than anyone else.
Don't forget to also book your return transfer.
Please Note: This transfer is valid within the City Limits of San Francisco only
Price displayed is based on additional passengers booked. Single passenger rates differ, please refer to the pricing calendar.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
From your private residence in San Francisco
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Oakland Departure Transfer
- One way shared transfer
- Local taxes
- Gratuities (optional)
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- This transfer is for OAKLAND Airport only. For San Francisco International Airport, please refer to the product code 2928SFORESAPT
- Price displayed is based on additional passengers booked. Single passenger rates differ, please refer to the pricing calendar.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Your voucher is valid for travel from PRIVATE RESIDENCES only, and not to private residences, bus, train stations or a different airport
- This transfer is valid only on the date booked
- Vans will hold either a maximum of seven (7) or eleven (11) passengers
- Shuttles operate 24 hours a day
- Infants aged 2 years and under are free of charge, however, child seats are not provided in the vehicles. You MUST bring your own car seat for infants
- Due to local laws, drivers reserve the right to refuse any customers who do not have a car seat for infants
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please limit luggage to 2 carry-on bags and 2 check-in bags per person (including oversize/excessive luggage eg golf clubs).
- Luggage must not exceed weight of 50lbs per bag.
- Oversized or excessive luggage (over 50lbs)/golf clubs/bikes/surf boards have certain restrictions. Please inquire prior to booking to see if your excess luggage is acceptable
Reviewed by: Louise A, USA, June 2013
As residents of SF we found this a convenient way to get to the airport right from our own front door. Its a great alternative to dealing w/BART and buses or having to pay for long term airport parking. The van was on time, only made one other stop near our neighborhood and dropped us right at terminal. Definitely will use again and recommend!
Reviewed by: Laura All Over, USA, January 2013