Best Helicopter Tour with Lunch and Afternoon in Sausalito
- Scenic helicopter flight
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Lunch included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Admire the breathtaking aerial views of the city and bay on your 20-minute helicopter flight. Upon landing, your driver shuttles you to picturesque Sausalito to enjoy a leisurely lunch at one of this colorful village's top Italian restaurants. Choose from a full list of entrees and enjoy your choice of an appetizer or dessert. Afterwards, spend as much time as you like to explore the town known for its artists and art galleries. Browse its many quaint shops and unique boutiques. When you are ready to head back to the city, hop aboard the ferry to conclude your day with more beautiful views.
Sample menu items (subject to change, additional choices available):ENTRÉES
- Risotto with black trumpet mushrooms, English peas and mascarpone
- Cavatelli, braised ragu of local quail, prosciutto, liver and parmigiano
- Pappardelle, spring lamb ragu with peas, mint and pecorino toscano
- Vongole manila clams with chickpeas, garlic, white wine, sausage and crostini
- Polpettine wood fired veal meatballs with olives and pecorino tosca
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
- Hilton Hotel (Mason Street side at the corner of Ellis, for all passengers staying in Union Square and So. of Market)
- Zephyr Hotel, formerly Radisson Hotel Fisherman's Wharf, at 250 Beach Street (for passengers staying in Fisherman's Wharf hotels)
- Fairmont Hotel (front entrance on Mason Street, for all passengers staying in Nob Hill and Financial District)
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Union Square Pickup
Shuttle pickup at the Hilton Hotel, on the Mason Street side at the corner of Ellis. Recommended for guests staying in the Union Square and South of Market Street areas
Fisherman's Wharf Pickup
Shuttle pickup at the Radisson Hotel Fisherman's Wharf at 250 Beach Street. Recommended for guests staying in the Fisherman's Wharf area
Shuttle pickup at the Fairmont Hotel, front entrance on Mason Street. Recommended for guests staying in Nob Hill and Financial District areas
Helicopter Tour with Lunch and Afternoon in Sausalito
- Shuttle pickup (select locations only)
- 20-minute helicopter flight with narration
- Ferry ticket
- Gratuities (optional)
- Beverage service
- Hotel drop-off
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- All of the Bell Jet Helicopters are maintained by Bell Factory Approved Mechanics and are flown by Bell Trained, FAA licensed pilots
- All flights are taken in quiet, smooth and reliable Bell Jet helicopters seating 4 or 6 passengers
- The weight restriction for this flight is 300lbs (136kg). All passengers must be able to properly use standard aircraft safety belts
- Weather permitting. If seasonal fog obscures the view, tour route may be altered
- Prior to your travel date, all passenger heights, weights and contact details MUST be advised. If you do not indicate this at the time of booking, you will be required to call the tour operator and advise them of this information directly. The contact details will be on your voucher once you have a confirmed booking
Reviewed by: Stan M, August 2014
Was a great birds eye view of the amazing San Francisco Bay Area. There was a little fog, but our experienced pilot made sure we didn't miss a thing including a great trip UNDER the San Francisco Oakland Bay Bridge. Great equipment, wonderful pilot, spectacular views, topped off with a wonderful Italian lunch in Sausalito, and then a nice boat ride back to the city, who could ask for anything more. Highly recommend this tour.
Reviewed by: Penelope, Australia, September 2012
Great tour! Dave the helicopter pilot was excellent and had a sense of humour. Poggi in Sausalito was a nice restaurant and being able to choose my own return time on the ferry was great, giving me plenty of time to wander around the galleries in the afternoon.