Voted #1 thing to do in San Diego!
This San Diego Gaslamp District Segway Tour is the perfect way to see all the important sites! Hop on a Segway and glide from sight to sight on this cool narrated tour that is sure to please tourists and natives alike!
There are two options - an Introductory Course for just 15 minutes, or you can upgrade to a full 2-hour tour of the Gaslamp Area of San Diego.
Option 1 - Introductory Course:
A great opportunity for first time Segway riders to find out how a Segway works! This 15-minute ride guides you through an obstacle course where you can test your newly found Segway skills. Perfect for those wanting to try something new!
Option 2 - Gaslamp Segway Tour:
Hop on a Segway for a 2-hour narrated tour of "America's Finest City!" Learn how to ride the Segway Personal Transporter in a state-of-the-art training center, and then head out for this incredible tour with an enthusiastic and knowledgeable tour guide who will share great stories and history about San Diego.
Stops on the Gaslamp tour include:
- The Gaslamp Quarter
- The Convention Center
- Petco Park
- Beautiful San Diego skyline views
- USS San Diego Memorial and USS Midway
- The "Unconditional Surrender" Statue
- Balboa Park
- Inez Ruth Parker Rose Garden
San Diego Segway Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Tour departs from 300 G Street
- Hourly: 9:00am to 5:00pm
Gaslamp Tour returns to original departure point approximately 2 hours after departure
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Available at 7am or 8am; 2-hour Segway tour of San Diego's Gaslamp District
Available from 9am to 11am; 2-hour Segway tour of San Diego's Gaslamp District
Available from 12pm to 2pm; 2-hour Segway tour of San Diego's Gaslamp District
Available from 3pm to 5pm; 2-hour Segway tour of San Diego's Gaslamp District
Gaslamp Segway Tour
- Transportation by Segway
- Segway Orientation Session (30 minutes)
- Narrated Segway tour (Gaslamp Tour)
- Snacks and beverages
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Riders must have the ability to make motions such as climbing and descending stairs without assistance.
- Tours run rain or shine.
- Unfortunately, pregnant women will not be permitted to participate.
- The Segway is not appropriate for those weighing under 100 pounds or over 250 pounds.
- Anyone suspected of being under the influence of alcohol will not be permitted to ride.
- Minimum age is 12 years. Riders 12 years to 15 years must have a parent present to sign a waiver and participate in the tour with them. Riders 16-17 years must have a parent present to sign a waiver, but their parent's participation in the tour is optional.
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Terms and Conditions:
If you cancel at least 8 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 7 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.