Taste of Italy Food Tour to Chianti and Umbria from Rome
Book before July 31, 2014, and save 10%
- Hotel pickup included
- Led by a local guide
- Free drinks included
- Lunch included
Next you'll drive along the shores of Lake Trasimeno. Lunch will be served in a typical country restaurant.
In the afternoon, you'll drive through the hills of the Chianti region to reach the hilltop town of Montepulciano. The ruby-red Vino Nobile wine of this town is famous the world over. You'll visit one of the oldest wine cellars, discover the winemakers' secrets and taste the final result!
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
In the afternoon, drive the hills of the Chianti Region and reach the hilltop town of Montepulciano
- Lunch (drink additional charge)
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup (selected hotels only)
- Transport by air-conditioned coach (maximum 50 people)
- Optional gratuities
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tour is suitable for wheelchair users provided passenger is traveling with a companion who can assist them on and off the bus. Wheelchairs will be stored in the luggage area of the bus.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Reviewed by: Martha, USA, April 2014
Reviewed by: JenAndBazz, December 2013
Absoloutely awesome day out, sampling some of Italy's delicious food and wine!