Catacombs and Roman Countryside Half-Day Walking Tour
- Book and travel by April 30, 2015, and save 15% off our previously offered price!
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Led by a local guide
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Appian Way Rome
- Professional guide
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A dress code is required to enter the catacombs. Both shoulders and knees MUST be covered for both men and women. This dress code is strictly enforced and you will be refused entry if you fail to comply with requirements.
Reviewed by: Angela F, March 2015
Lovely tour the catacombs are very interesting and our Guide gave us lots of information about the place, those who were buried there and much, much more. The frescoes are amazing not huge but still works of art worth seeing. I found the aquaduct of Claudius amazing, I have taught about this so to touch, see, was a real treat. The guide made our tour interesting, and informative and we would recommend this tour
Reviewed by: Vickie L, March 2015
It was so pleasant to get away from the city of Rome to see the countryside! Our guide was amazing and made us feel very comfortable. Very knowledgeable!! We were lucky enough to have a very small group of only 6 people, so it allowed more time in the areas we all agreed upon. The price was very affordable for this tour! I would highly recommend this tour and VIATOR to all our friends!