Guanabara Bay Cruise with Optional Seafood Lunch
Spend half a day sailing on Guanabara Bay, for the most beautiful views of Rio de Janeiro with Sugar Loaf Mountain towering in the distance. Pass the bay's islands and forts as you cruise the idylic waters. The Guanabara Bay Cruise includes roundtrip transportation from your Rio de Janeiro hotel. An optional seafood lunch is also available on your return, in a local Rio restaurant.
Additional sites include:
- Neighborhoods of Botafogo, Flamengo and Urca
- Fort Sao Joao
- Flagstone Island
- Santa Cruz Fortress
- Rio- Niteroi Bridge
Note: Cruise time is approximately 2 hours. Travel time is 4 hours.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Pickup is available from most major hotels in the zones Sao Conrado, Leblon, Ipanema and Copacabana or cruise ship port
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
4-hour cruise along Guanabara Bay. Hotel pickup and drop off included
USD $64.99Pricing details
Cruise & Lunch
4-hour cruise along Guanabara Bay plus lunch in local Rio restaurant. Hotel pickup and drop off included
USD $95.99Pricing details
Guanabara Bay, Rio de Janeiro
- 2-hour Guanabara Bay cruise
- Seafood lunch (if option selected)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks (if option not selected)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Reviewed by: Juan P, April 2015
El tour estuvo muy bonito. Se ve Rio de otro punto de vista. Realmente me gusto. La guía también los hizo muy bien y respondió a todas las preguntas.
Reviewed by: johnsouth, March 2015
Good way to be introduced to the city.